Kentucky Track and Field concluded their regular season in style Saturday at the Kentucky Relays. Both teams totaled 15 victories, sending them out on a high note to compete at the SEC Championships next weekend. Here is a rundown of the meet:
- Justin Kretchmer won the high jump with a clearance of 6’10.75″/2.10m.
- Adriana Brown finished 1st in the shot put with a distance of 50’4/15.34m.
- Rebecca Famurewa won the discus with a throw of 205’10”/62.74m and hammer throw with a distance of 177/53.94m.
- Ariah Graham won the 800m with a time of 2:07.21.
- Daje Pugh won the 400m hurdles with a time of 59.06.
- Katy Kunc ran the mile in a time of 4:59.18, good enough for 1st.
- Jasmine Mitchell won the relay in a time of 53.60.
- Leah Nugent won the 100m hurdles in a time of 13.20.
- Keffri Neal won the mile in a time of 4:04.54
- Raymond Dykstra won the javelin throw with a distance of 233’2”/1.08m.
- Dezerea Bryant won the 200m with a time of 22.97, good enough for 5th nationally.