Number Party: Tennessee Edition

Point Deficit in Loss to Duke During Maui Invitational: 10

Points by Which Tennessee Beat Florida: 11

NCAA Tournament Appearances: 18

SEC Tournaments Won: 4

Capacity of Thompson-Boling Arena: 21,678

Rostered players from Georgia: 4

Teams on Schedule Which Share a Name with a National Monument: 1 (Lincoln Memorial)

Teams on Schedule Which Share a Name with a Too Close for Comfort Character: 1 (Louisiana-Monroe)

Times Cuonzo Martin has had to Febreze his Office Since Succeeding Bruce Pearl: 47

Pounds Exceeding Proportional Body Weight in Thompson-Boling Arena: 2,234

Average Teeth per Spectator: 23

Tennesseeans Who Can Correctly Pronounce “Yemi Makanjuola”: 0

Tennessee Fans We Love: 1 (macon_volfan)

Hours Worked by Tenneessee Native Dolly Parton: 9 to 5

Problems I got: 99

Record (proj. after Saturday): 8-9

Article written by C.M. Tomlin

33 Comments for Number Party: Tennessee Edition

1. nawlij
    11:02 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

Whats wrong with getting your corn from a jar?

2. GoCats2
    11:08 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

I thought everyone at KSR just pretended to like macon_volfan because he has a lot of dirt on everyone?

3. macon_volfan
    11:12 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

#2-shhhh
    I can pronounce Yemi’s name, but cannot spell it.

4. Ghost of Pat Summitt
    11:13 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

C.M. Tomlin..! How dare you! I remember a time when, ugh….
    Wait a second.. I lost my train of thought

5. Bob wiley
    11:14 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

Nice!

6. Mr Schwump
    11:15 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

UK wins this game easily if they show up and play.

7. Heinie Manush
    11:18 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

“Cases solved in the Popular “Skylar McBee, Boy Detective” Children’s Book Series: 15”

Hahahahaha

8. GoCats2
    11:24 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

Seriously how many UT fans would admit to hating their school colors? That is absolutely painful to look at. I am a Redskins fan in Pro Football for life but I cant wear their colors.

9. Give'em Hell Cats
    11:26 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

4.) Yeah dementia is hilarious. robbed my grandfather of the last several years of his life.

10. T.J.
    11:27 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

It’s like throw up in a pumpkin Orange. And I hate pumpkins!

11. nice job
    11:32 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

Hey #4 u know what other things are funny? Cancer and aids…I’m right there with u #9..it wouldn’t be so funny if that was your mother.

12. DoubleZeroMostel
    11:45 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

4, Too Soon?

13. The Nats
    11:45 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

#7-Great name you are using. I am one of the few fans of Washington Senators’ baseball history…

14. bmack
    11:46 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

#4 – way to class up the joint. Hope you’re not a Cat fan.

15. b-k
    11:47 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

#4 commits the unpardonable sin of being both tasteless and not at all clever or funny.

16. Catnuts
    11:52 am January 13, 2012 Permalink

9-11) You all beat me to it. Pat Summitt having dementia is nothing to make fun of. My favorite aunt has alzheimers and it pains me to go she her in the nursing home, she doesn’t even know her own kids. Yea that is really funny. It seems to me that her problem has already advanced. I noticed her through out the game and she was kind of sitting back and letting her assistants do all the work last night. Even when Tennessee was playing awful and getting behind late I never saw that fire that she always showed in the past. She never once got after any of her players. It was the assistants going after them. I just hope somehow it isn’t taking her away this fast. God bless her and her family and number 4 makes me sick at my stomach. Ass hole.

17. U SUCK!
    12:01 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Mildly amusing. But I still hate you & wish that you would go away. This doesn’t mean that you are clear of my wrath

18. Ghost of Pat Summitt
    12:03 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Maybe I wasn’t intending for it to be funny? Maybe I was seeing what reaction that comment would get? Maybe my grandfather had alzheimers? Maybe when he died due to a lack of a living will he had to give 12.5 million dollars in taxes to the government…How bout them apples…

19. yeah first!!
    12:15 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

@ Ghost…… where you butt hurt at some point in your life?

20. Frankthetank
    12:37 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Dude, you FAIL. Don’t compound it by trying to lie your way out of it. You thought it was funny. It wasn’t funny. Not at all.

21. Frankthetank
    12:39 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

bahahahahaha!

22. hoss
    1:09 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

I hate stupid post like this. What a waste of time

23. Mr. Haiku
    1:40 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Tears: 96 by
    ? and the Myster
    ians fits well here

24. secretagent0014
    2:03 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

I thought the pic, even though I have seen it before, was a pic of some old SNL skit. I bet if you took the “ladies” whig off and put it on the dude and vice versa. You would not be able to tell the two apart.

25. Floyd the Barber
    2:11 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Thats Bubba and LuLu, right?

26. Lulu's FUPA
    2:36 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

No seriously… I cast a shadow.

27. Hoss
    2:42 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

24-

Very few points can
    In seventeen syllables
    Be conveyed clearly

In fact, if a point
    can be made so easily
    It’s best left unsaid

28. Jody Meeks
    3:17 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

What about my favorite number? 54

29. Matt in Franklin
    3:32 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

That’s fat pig Fulmer in a wig!!!

30. 44 Stitches
    3:58 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Making fun of Pat Summit is just tasteless.

I met her in Tuscaloosa a few years ago. Me and my wife were in town for the UK/Bama game. UT/Bama women were playing that weekend. UT’s women team was staying in our hotel. The UK/Bama game was a afternoon game. Me and my wife were leaving to go eat that evening. The UT women’s team was loading a bus(which Summit did not get on). Summit was mobbed by Vol fans. We went and ate got back and Summit was still talking to about a half dozen Vol fan’s. Me and the wife waited because Vol or not she is a living legend. I just wanted a quick pic with her. We waited about 5 mins and she was left alone by the remaining Vol fans. I assumed she didn’t want to be bothered especially by people decked out in Blue. I asked her for a quick picture with her and was going to thank her and go on our way. After the pic she struck up a conversation with me asking how our team looked today. Keep in mind she had been mobbed by UT fan’s before me and the wife had even left to go eat dinner. This all after we got back from eating. She could not have been nicer or more down to earth.

31. Walden Schmidt
    5:24 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

Thank you macon_volfan, my donation has been made, Small it may be, but pennies make dollars. I made the donation because of an idiot on this site,

32. rainman
    6:23 pm January 13, 2012 Permalink

The guy on the left looks pissed!!