Who are you and what have you done with Skal Labissiere?

Skal Labissiere looks great through one half of his first NBA exhibition out in Las Vegas. He leads the Kings with five points and four rebounds at the break.

Who is this guy?!

Keep it up, big fella.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Who are you and what have you done with Skal Labissiere?

1. Poppschmidty
    6:48 am July 9, 2016 Permalink

Looking good. Wish we would have used him with a trailing pop-up 3 a time or two.

2. bankerbh
    8:51 am July 9, 2016 Permalink

Interesting how his new coaches were able to identify his strengths and adapt to them in less than a month.

• Rixter
      8:58 am July 9, 2016 Permalink

And it’s interesting how Cal was able to hide that enormous amount of talent for an entire season. You’d think maybe it would show through at some point.

3. Rixter
    8:56 am July 9, 2016 Permalink

Who’s he playing against.. the arena maintenance staff?

4. donjohnson
    8:57 am July 9, 2016 Permalink

They were identified at UK knucklehead. He was only used in pick and pop situations the ENTIRE second half of season. Not sure if you watched last night…….but I’m not sure I saw him at any given time at UK go after the rebounds like I did last night. He was mentally weak……which is a problem when you play at uk.

5. Broski
    10:20 am July 9, 2016 Permalink

I mean I love cal and I understand what he was trying to do with skal last year, but he definitely put him in poor positions for his skil set. Skal needs to play a point forward/Brandon Ingram type of style and cal just is never gonna let a kid do that.

6. StuckinLville
    12:31 pm July 9, 2016 Permalink

We can blame Cal all we want, but fact is Skal started the season playing well and then went down like a sinking ship. He just didn’t have a very good motor and didn’t seem to put forth much effort. Hopefully that all changes for him in the league.

7. Harsh-Reality
    12:53 pm July 9, 2016 Permalink

Yeah……………He still sucks!!!!

8. BobNWeaver
    7:11 pm July 9, 2016 Permalink

Good for Skal!! He basically had no real basketball development his junior and senior year of “high school”. Cal and Kentucky helped him make up a LOT of ground in a short period of time.