WATCH: DeMarcus Cousins, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe crash pickup game in Bahamas

Imagine shooting some hoops outside your church and DeMarcus Cousins, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, and Draymond Green walking up. That’s exactly what happened yesterday in the Bahamas.

While on vacation, the quartet of NBA stars randomly showed up at a court in Nassau, with Boogie even going one-on-one wearing only swim trunks and sandals:

Thanks to this video, these kids now have proof of an unbelievable story.

[mobile_ad]

8 Comments for WATCH: DeMarcus Cousins, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe crash pickup game in Bahamas

1. Han
    12:52 pm August 8, 2019 Permalink

There’s an alternate reality where those four were on the same UK squad.

Draymond is every bit of the bad personality the media always accuse Cuz of having, but it’s still a shame he didn’t suit up in Blue and White. Would’ve been funny yo see how he would’ve clashed with BCG if he’d stayed committed after Tubby left.

• trumpetguy
      3:11 pm August 8, 2019 Permalink

Doubt if Wizards too fond of JW playing hoops anywhere while he is recovering from surgery, though the short clip didn’t show it. Have to believe discussion was had on how they all could unite at NBA level before they all retire too……..A roster of 4-5-6-7 former UK players would be enticing to Cal IMO.

2. BobbyBlue
    1:15 pm August 8, 2019 Permalink

A lot of people don’t remember that Tubby had Draymond committed to UK.
    I don’t believe he was that heavily recruited.

3. JASUN74
    1:22 pm August 8, 2019 Permalink

Nothing wrong with Green. He’s a really good kid actually. He’s competitive as all get out on the court but still a good person. He’s one the most respected players in the NBA by the players and that means more than from the media. I understand why you think it Han, but we don’t see his everyday life and can’t judge him for a few clips on tv. I don’t think Wall, Cousins and Bledsoe would be going on vacation with him if he was a bad guy.

I know you wasn’t being that hard on him, but comments like that start a ripple effect and some of our posters love to stir the so called pot!

Anyway, that an awesome video and it’s great to see those guys still being brothers. I’d love to see a team of our best players from KENTUCKY start a dynasty!! Go Cats

4. BowieWithaTurpin
    3:42 pm August 8, 2019 Permalink

Great to see the boys going on vacation together. Now I just want to see Tyler and Devin casually dropping 3’s in a pick up somewhere.

5. scwhite9
    9:13 pm August 8, 2019 Permalink

The mother in me wants to make Boogie get out of those flip flops and put on regular shoes. He doesn’t want to get hurt again.

6. Kychopsticks
    11:39 pm August 9, 2019 Permalink

So many reposts of stories to fill website slots. Ugh.

7. Kychopsticks
    11:42 pm August 9, 2019 Permalink

Maybe not this post. I just want more!! I’m addicted to UK Athletics.