The NBA announced two five-man All-Summer League teams Monday night and neither included Tyler Herro.
Instead of properly honoring Herro, here’s who made the cut:
- Pelicans Point Guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker
- Heat Guard Kendrick Nunn
- Grizzlies Forward Brandon Clarke (MVP)
- Nets Forward Jarrett Allen
- Knicks Center Mitchell Robinson
- Trail Blazers Point Guard Anfernee Simons
- Spurs Wing Lonnie Walker
- Wizards Forward Rui Hachimura
- Raptors Forward Chris Boucher
- Pelicans Center Jaxson Hayes
The former UK shooting guard was a one-man wrecking crew for the Miami Heat, averaging 19.8 points (42.8% FG) 4.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists per game. Those are just his numbers though four games in Vegas. He was the second-leading scorer at the California Classic a week earlier, averaging 19 points a contest.
If that wasn’t enough evidence to put Herro on the All-Summer League team, this should do the trick.