Terrence Jones waived by the Pelicans

No room for the real T. Jones after the DeMarcus Cousins trade.

It’s unfortunate, but he’ll land on his feet. Plenty of spots in the league for a 12 and 6 guy.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Terrence Jones waived by the Pelicans

1. rosquirto
    6:16 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

Phoenix maybe? We’re stockpiling uk guys there

2. CatManDo
    6:28 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

One of the most under appreciated UK players, 2 year averages of 14, 8, almost 2 blocks. I don’t think we win the title without him. He was a great finisher on the break, extra points in transition is what made that team special.

• kyle heavy
      7:23 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

I want to shake your hand! I say the same thing to colleagues around work and they just roll their eyes. I don’t get it! I would take him over Randle-who got so much love and was overhyped, in my opinion- ALL DAY

• WeareBBN
      11:25 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

AGREE, he and Lamb coming back, along with having Miller as a Senior is why we won that title. Great Freshman helped but when you have to rely on all Freshman it has never won a title. Not here, Memphis or Mass.

• CatManDo
      8:11 am February 24, 2017 Permalink

I believe the main reason many feel as your colleagues do is that he doesn’t personify the BBN Family image. He is more separated from UK since he left, and even while he was here. I don’t think this is a negative thing – just more of his personality. The same goes for James Young.

3. TBW3011
    6:34 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

He’ll land on his feet or he’ll land on a homeless guys feet. Either way, feet will be landed upon.

4. Luether
    8:50 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

Seems like the Pelicans should have been able to get something for him…

• WeareBBN
      1:18 am February 24, 2017 Permalink

Never know, we been trying to trade you forever, even said we would take two turds and a tampon but we got no offers.

5. Luether
    11:35 pm February 23, 2017 Permalink

Maybe because he’s a thug…