(Photo: Jayne Kamin-Oncea, USA TODAY Sports)

Former Kentucky guard Rajon Rondo has been suspended three games for his role in the brawl between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Houston Rockets last night.

He joins Laker teammate Brandon Ingram (four games) and Houston rival Chris Paul (two games) in the penalty box.

The brawl started when Ingram shoved Houston’s James Harden, followed by a shouting match between both teams. Rondo and Paul were face-to-face when the NBA declared the former Wildcat spit in Paul’s face, resulting in Paul putting his hands in Rondo’s face. The 13-year point guard then threw a punch, leading to chaos.

Take a look at the exchange below:

Regardless of how you feel about the fight between Rondo and Paul, what the hell is up with Ingram shoving Harden and then coming in out of nowhere to throw a punch? Ridiculous.

Not a good look for anyone involved.

Article written by Jack Pilgrim

Follow me on Twitter: @JackPilgrimKSR

6 Comments for Rajon Rondo suspended three games for role in Lakers-Rockets fight Saturday night

1. Han
    8:28 pm October 21, 2018 Permalink

I’ve seen the close-up that shows Rondo spitting at Paul, so it’s funny to see how pissed he got when Paul came back at him.

But the Lakers did put together a roster of, ahem, rough personalities around Lebron.

• chardun20
      9:11 pm October 21, 2018 Permalink

Are you making that up Han? Just kidding, Chris Paul has away of getting under people’s skin. I haven’t liked Chris Paul since he flopped in front Demarcus Cousins and tried to act like Cousins was killing him.

• Based God
      11:20 pm October 21, 2018 Permalink

Yeah when Lance Stephenson is the guy that you have to rely on to keep everyone under control, you might have a problem.

2. Arch Stanton
    1:35 am October 22, 2018 Permalink

If you spit on someone you absolutely deserve an ass whipping…

3. Cousins Fake Tooth
    2:05 am October 22, 2018 Permalink

I still have not seen the spit anywhere…I’ve seen all the replays and other video. Still don’t see him spitting. Anyone know where I can find it?

4. meeksfor3
    8:39 am October 22, 2018 Permalink

There was a close up video floating around on Twitter yesterday but honestly I have saw people who spit more when talking than what I could see from Rondo. It wasn’t like it was a bubble gum sized ball of spit from what I saw. Now with that said if he did it intentionally and not as they were trash talking then I don’t blame Paul for being upset.