LOOK: DeMarcus Cousins got married this weekend

Photo: IG – dmitry_shumanev

It hasn’t been the easiest year for DeMarcus Cousins, but on Saturday, he married his longtime girlfriend Morgan Lang.

According to People.com, the ceremony took place at The St. Regis in Atlanta and included John Wall and Eric Bledsoe, who served as groomsmen. Anthony Davis, Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala, Shaun Livingston, Quinn Cook, and Matt Barnes were also in attendance. Davis even caught the garter:

Some more views of the festivities from Instagram:

View this post on Instagram

Thank you so much for exclusive @people Magazine ? Read all about the remarkable journey of Demarcus and Morgan here https://people.com/sports/demarcus-cousins-marries-morgan-lang/ ?? Thank you @boogiecousins and @mor_guhn for this Very Special Weekend ?? @lakers ————————————————————————Photo&Video @dmitry_shumanev Wedding Design and Planning @lilyvevents Wedding Venue @stregisatl Wedding custom gown @daughtersofnonyelum Groom’s attire @richfresh Bridal Makeup @fanciivy_mua Makeup for the day @itsjessmakeup Hair @touchedbytonieb Entertainment @treydanielsmusic DJ @frandalaybay ————————————————————————- #demarcuscousins #boogiecousins #lakernation #lakers #nbanews #destinationwedding #destinationweddingphotographer #destinationweddingvideographer #stregis #stregiswedding #stregisatlanta #celebritywedding #celebrityweddingphotographer #celebrityweddingvideographer #celebrityweddingphotography #nba #sports #sport #bball #ball

A post shared by Shumanev Production (@dmitry_shumanev) on

View this post on Instagram

Congratulations to our clients Mr and Mrs Demarcus Cousins #mrandmrsdmc of the NBA @lakers @boogiecousins and @mor_guhn We got the call right after our #lilyveventstakesatlanta LAUNCH PARTY which was hella DOPE! and the rest is history. Such an honor to plan and execute for the sweetest couple everrr and wishing them a wonderful blissful marriage ? Shout out to the vendors who came together literally to make this epicness happen in ATL yesterday. I love you all! And to team LilyVevents and the new team members who got up on their feet to join us yesterday ? working their absolute butts off THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! . . ?BOMB LIST? Wedding Planning and Coordination @lilyvevents Floral design, Decor and Rentals @lilyvevents Venue @stregisatl Bridal Makeup @fanciivy_mua Makeup for the day @itsjessmakeup Bridal Hair @touchedbytonieb Official Photography and Videography @dmitry_shumanev Bridal attire @daughtersofnonyelum Grooms outfit @richfresh Bridesmaids dresses @bridesbynona Brides second outfit @nicholelynel Stationery @bydamistudiosnyc Entertainment Band @treydanielsmusic Guest appearance entertainment @musicbykem Wedding Cake @juliemillercakedesign Photo booth @photo_booths_to_go Flooring and Lighting @lilyvevents Catering @stregisatl Dj : @frandalaybay Lilyvevents BTS team: @palmvisuals @wootenphotos @alakijastudios @tomilolaofbiggles Sparklers and dancing clouds @luxuryloungeatl Room draping @uniqueeventelements . . #nbawedding #atlantawedding #demarcuscousins #EditorsCircle #goplatinumlist #graceormonde #insideweddings #blackbride1998 #atlantaweddings #weddingdetails #bridalinspiration #goldwedding #floraldesign #philawedding #theknot #mdweddings #dmvweddings #thecoordinatedbride #njweddings #newyorkweddings #luxuryweddings #luxuryeventdesign #lilyvevents

A post shared by Lily V events (@lilyvevents) on

Boogie tore his ACL earlier this month and is still awaiting surgery, but was able to (gingerly) move around the dance floor with his lady:

Congrats, Boogie and Morgan!

[mobile_ad]

17 Comments for LOOK: DeMarcus Cousins got married this weekend

1. 4everUKblue
    10:34 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

Looks like Mrs Cousins might have a bun in the oven.

• 4everUKblue
      12:11 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

Maybe a Little Cuz on the way?

• RealCatsFan
      3:16 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

Dave Barry once gave the very wise advice that, no matter how pregnant a woman may look, never, EVER comment on the status of her “pregnancy” unless you can actually see a baby emerging from her body. πŸ™‚

2. UKinIN
    10:37 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

Congratulations, DeMarcus. I guess in GA it is legal to marry your Cousins?

• RealCatsFan
      3:16 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

Very possibly in Kentucky too. πŸ™‚

3. Ned T.
    11:03 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

Who is the classy gentleman flipping off the camera?

• rockatao
      11:34 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

Quinn Cook, but what else could you expect from a Dookie.

Congrats, Boogie.

• StillBP
      11:38 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

According to the Instagram tag its some rapper named omb peezy. Not Quinn Cook.

• UKCatAttack
      5:36 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

I came here to ask the same question. Not exactly the type of thing I would think one would do when posing for a picture at a wedding.

• notFromhere
      9:56 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

What an idiot…

4. StillBP
    11:12 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

PPat got married as well.

• notFromhere
      9:57 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

Awesome news! PPAT’s always gonna be one of my favorites

5. nocode96
    11:20 am August 26, 2019 Permalink

Good for them. I’m glad to see him so happy after the past couple years he’s had professionally with the injuries. Really, really cool that Wall and Bledsoe were groomsmen.

6. RealCatsFan
    2:04 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

That wasn’t the usual blind toss of the garter over the shoulder. That was a guided missile targeted directly at AD! πŸ˜€

7. RealCatsFan
    3:21 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

It was pretty hilarious to see Cuz having to get down on the floor to remove the garter. The height disparity reminds me of Richard Kiel, who played the character “Jaws” in the James Bond Moonraker movies, when he met the little bitty girl with the braces.

• RealCatsFan
      3:22 pm August 26, 2019 Permalink

Something tells me that they are going to have some problems seeing eye to eye in this marriage.

8. The Real LindaS
    12:27 am August 27, 2019 Permalink

Y’all hit on thing I was going to say and some I was not going to say. I am really happy for him. I know it took a pay cut for the warriors and for the Lakers. That ring was expensive as was the wedding. I hope he is not going to be strapped for money. DeMarcus will always be one of my favorite players. I wonder why Cal and Brad were not there. I hope he is happily married for a very very long time. I was 5’1″…lost an ince. I have trouble sitting in ‘normal’ size chairs…I have a recliner which is a petite one. Not as high, seat not as deep and back not as tall as most recliners. I wonder if she will have petite chairs? We know his will be king size…asking for a friend. Go Cats! I reckon AD will be next.