Karl Towns just did this in his first open scrimmage with the Timberwolves

Screen Shot 2015-07-08 at 7.31.35 PM

The Minnesota Timberwolves are holding their first public scrimmage since Karl Towns joined the team tonight, and Karl being Karl, he didn’t disappoint. Check out this ridiculous through-the-legs dunk Karl just did for his new fans:

Another view:

8 Comments for Karl Towns just did this in his first open scrimmage with the Timberwolves

1. BigJuan
    9:39 pm July 8, 2015 Permalink

Wow, really Timberwolves fans not much support for that dunk… thats why college basketball will always be greater than the NBA

2. Art
    9:47 pm July 8, 2015 Permalink

Are the fans comatose? No reaction!

3. RexRox
    9:58 pm July 8, 2015 Permalink

Would have gotten a much different reaction from the fans had he done that in Rupp!

4. BrendaO
    10:19 pm July 8, 2015 Permalink

For real?? My kids were bouncing ~ wanting more!!

5. Windycitysteam
    11:01 pm July 8, 2015 Permalink

Cal would have freaked if he ever did that in a game lol

6. Kevin
    1:56 am July 9, 2015 Permalink

@Leuther…..or LUCIFER……keep on TROLLING……….HATERS GONNA HATE……JACKASS!!!!

7. Don
    7:55 pm July 9, 2015 Permalink

You go Karl!

8. Mike
    10:59 pm July 9, 2015 Permalink

I was there…the dunk portion started out of nowhere, and I don’t think people knew KAT was about to go.

That said, he did that dunk two more times and people went nuts. Additionally, they gave KAT the mic to kick off the scrimmage, and he got a standing ovation. It was a sellout, which–as a season ticket holder last year–I can’t tell you how insane that is.

I got to meet him very briefly afterward, seems like an awesome dude. I got tix last year after moving here because I’m an NBA fan and was just excited to live in an NBA town. But I’m all-in on the Wolves…they probably are a borderline playoff team this season, but they will be a lot of fun to watch. KAT looked outstanding. And he hit a 3, and barely missed the next one he shot. He’s going to be scary.