Harrison Barnes confirms he’s in for the UK/UNC Alumni Game

Because of NCAA guidelines, UK can’t release the names of the pros participating in the UK/North Carolina game, but that doesn’t mean the players can’t announce it themselves. North Carolina’s Harrison Barnes was the first to do so earlier today, sending out this tweet:

Barnes played at UNC from 2010-2012, and is, of course, referencing the Cats’ last-second win over the Heels in December 2011. Also, their win over the Heels in the 2011 East Regional, which gave us these awesome pictures of Cal and DeAndre Liggins:

7 Comments for Harrison Barnes confirms he’s in for the UK/UNC Alumni Game

1. MikeyLikesIt
    1:17 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

If I recall correctly Mr Barnes told the media our resident trash talker and hardest working man on defense was “a little mitch” after the game. I’m sure our fans will give him a hearty round of applause. ๐Ÿ™‚

Really makes the Liggins block on Barnes in the closing minutes of that NCAA game even sweeter.

2. memphis
    1:19 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Better give the Carolina guys a few weeks to plan ahead. They’ll need to ask their managers at Walmart for a weekend off.

3. J-Dub421
    1:35 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

More where that came from Harrison. He must be a glutton for punishment.

4. Deputy Dawg
    3:51 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Pleassse, yall, don’t hode up no signs uh bout paper classes – in Afriken Uhmerikun shtudies.

Don’t M bear ash the fella.

5. HrrrrrrrrRick Pitino
    3:53 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

I say: Hell Yes.

Embarrass the M effer.

Do to him – what happended to me last 2 weeks.

6. Jose Hebert
    4:57 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Robic is jealous of the salt + sweat + hardwood wax applied to the Guido doo that Cal sports.

What is priceless is this, phanzuh: Cal’s forgotten reaction to, “Who does this emffer think he is”?.

• Hilarious
      5:19 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Can someone translate this bullshit? I don’t speak Tard.