Devin Booker Scores 59 Points

Maddie Meyer | Getty Images

Maddie Meyer | Getty Images

Devin Booker scored 59 points and it’s not even a career-high.

The 22-year old former Wildcat finished one point away from his second career 60-point performance in a blowout loss to the Utah Jazz.  Booker almost doubled the rest of his team’s output. No other Sun scored in double figures, combining for 33 points in the 125-92 loss.

To get to 59 points, Booker made 19-of-34 shots, 16-of-17 free throws and 5-of-8 three-pointers.  The Jazz intentionally fouled with 20 seconds to play to keep Booker from breaking 60.  Just a few of his best moments:

Booker is the fourth player in NBA history with multiple 50-point games before his 23rd birthday, joining Rick Barry (7), LeBron James (3) and Kyrie Irving (2).  Tom Chambers is the only player in franchise history with multiple 50-point games.  Booker’s first game over 50 was a 70-point performance against the Celtics in 2017.

Devin Booker is a bad, bad man.

[mobile_ad]

Article written by Nick Roush

"Look upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole." @RoushKSR

9 Comments for Devin Booker Scores 59 Points

1. CatManDo
    6:18 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

HE’S a bucket (History of the World voice)

2. weneedpitino
    6:26 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

Awesome job Booker. When I was a senior on high school I’ll never forget. It was senior day and I scored 64 points and had 19 rebounds. I was that good, I could a went pro, but you know what they say, life happens. Go cats, and go high scoring players!!

3. terwilliger
    7:20 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

Shows you how unbelievable Rick Barry was. No 3-point shot back then

4. va kat
    8:22 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

He is so overrated. They lost by 33. Score 59 and win a dang game and I will be impressed. Suns are awful and have been the whole time he has been there. Get better.

• ClutchCargo
      8:40 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

The Suns are a terrible team and a terrible franchise, since long before Booker came along. But that doesn’t mean he is overrated.

• runningunnin.454
      8:57 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

It’s a team sport, my man. Can’t win one on five.

• UKBigBlueForever
      12:58 pm March 26, 2019 Permalink

You’re an idiot. I guess that means Lebron is overrated too since the Lakers didnt make the playoffs this year ROFLMAO.

5. va kat
    9:28 am March 26, 2019 Permalink

They won 39 the year before he arrived. They have a strong playoff history. I am not blaming it all on Booker, but if you are a great player then you should help make those better around you. That hasn’t happened. The Suns are embarrassing. I guess letting Booker shoot 40 times a game to get his 30 is all they want there. OK whatever.

6. va kat
    1:35 pm March 26, 2019 Permalink

How many playoff appearances does Devon Booker have? Heck, how many 25 win seasons has he led his team to?