Derrick Rose’s son has a scholarship offer from Calipari

LeBron James Jr. isn’t the only youngster with a scholarship offer from John Calipari. According to Isaiah Briscoe, Cal also promised a scholarship to Derrick Rose’s young son, P.J.

P.J. is only three years old, so it will be a little while before we see if he inherited any of his dad’s game. It’s a good move, though; and while Cal’s at it, why not go ahead and offer Baby Boogie?

Let’s make this a thing.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for Derrick Rose’s son has a scholarship offer from Calipari

1. Rumor has it he has also offered several NBA babies who are still in utero. lol!
    Cal cracks me up.

2. Neal Orac
    4:18 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

I hate the off season news.

3. DelrayCat
    4:37 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

It is showbiz guys. It is just like the Donald. Even negative news is good news when framed right. It puts you in the spotlight and creates discussion. As for Lebron Jr., no doubt that kid will be a star. You can already tell. His dad is the epitome of a professional, and his kids are being groomed the same way. Just like the Donald’s kids are being groomed to be schmucks just like him.

• runningunnin.454
      7:17 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Rather have a schmuck than a liar. Personally, I don’t care to have the Clintons look me in the eye, figuratively on TV, and lie to me again.
      My favorite is her story of “coming under sniper fire” while landing in Tuzla, Bosnia. “Had to put our heads down and run for our lives”. She just wasn’t aware that Reuter’s had video of it. There was glad-handing all around and little kids with balloons. Only thing missing was the gunfire.
      Why does she do it? She thinks the American people, i.e. voters, are fools.

4. 25OR624
    7:03 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Hopefully, he’s already begun studying for the SAT.

• Megan
      8:27 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

Here’s a typical SAT question: What, if anything, does the adverb “hopefully” modify in 25OR624’s sentence?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

5. cats42301
    11:01 pm June 21, 2016 Permalink

I can’t help it that is one strange looking kid, like he’s not real, a ventriloquist doll maybe. I’d say that even if it was my own.