DeMarcus Cousins surprised by his own potty mouth

screen-shot-2016-10-04-at-5-48-44-pm

DeMarcus Cousins forgot he was talking to the local news when he used NSFW language to describe new teammate Ty Lawson’s speed. Cousins accidentally said, “Motherf-ckers quick as sh-t!”

He immediately burst out laughing when he realized he slipped up, and then said, “I thought I was just holding a conversation.”

Maybe rephrase that for the local broadcast, Boogie.

Article written by Drew Franklin

7 Comments for DeMarcus Cousins surprised by his own potty mouth

1. cats paw
    8:35 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

cheerleaders like UKbigboard cant accept the fact that their hero Cuz is a pure thug that makes Louisville players look like angels!!!

• KYcats11
      9:11 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

Who do you have in the NBA that is an all star and team USA player bud. Can’t name one louisville player in the NBA that is ELITE.

• cats paw
      11:54 pm October 4, 2016 Permalink

1st off- you just replied to ukbigboard (that really wishes he was me). secondly, your all-star USA player was eaten alive by every slow white player he faced. thirdly…i could care less about who louisville has in the pros!!! i dont base my lifes worth on rooting for a team so i can feel better about myself, like you cheerleaders do! they dont know your name so stop acting like rooting for them makes you a winner! lol

• UK Big Board Update
      12:04 am October 5, 2016 Permalink

I LOVE the fact that you thinks its ME!!! LOL

I don’t need to make up different accounts just to tell you you’re a dumbass. This one works just fine…

• cats paw
      12:06 am October 5, 2016 Permalink

My lifes worth revolves around petrino and patino…the two best coaches in this state

• cats paw
      12:09 am October 5, 2016 Permalink

Oh and trolling this site!!! lmoa i own the homers GO CARDS

• The REAL Billy Hill
      11:10 am October 5, 2016 Permalink

“i could care less about who louisville has in the pros!!! i dont base my lifes worth on rooting for a team so i can feel better about myself, like you cheerleaders do! they dont know your name so stop acting like rooting for them makes you a winner! lol”

Thats exactly what you’d expect a loser fan to say.

Let me guess, you don’t pull for Teddy in the NFL, and when Lamar leaves, he’s dead to you, right…? 😉

Wow, what a dumbass….