De’Aaron Fox recorded his first NBA triple-double

De’Aaron Fox is off to a hot start in his second season with the Sacramento Kings. Thursday night’s game in Atlanta was the best game of his career when he recorded his first NBA triple-double with 31 points, 15 assists and 10 rebounds in a blowout win over the Atlanta Hawks.

In doing so, Fox became the youngest player in NBA history to have 30, 15 and 10 in a single game. He and LeBron James are the only two players to ever record a 30-point triple-double before the age of 21.

Fox also recorded the second triple-double in school history while he was at Kentucky, only for Isaiah Briscoe to add one more a month later.

Kid’s on his way to becoming a star in the league.

Article written by Drew Franklin

10 Comments for De’Aaron Fox recorded his first NBA triple-double

1. Kat4Life
    11:04 pm November 1, 2018 Permalink

Magic Johnson was an idiot to pass on this kid for Lonzo Ball.

2. RAGE
    11:12 pm November 1, 2018 Permalink

I AGREE WITH THAT 110%

3. friendsofcoal
    11:29 pm November 1, 2018 Permalink

The same thought went through my mind the second I read the title.

4. Blue Jesus
    11:54 pm November 1, 2018 Permalink

Watching Brandon Knight struggle to become more than just “pretty good” in the NBA made me hesitant to really bet on the pro potential of UK guys who I loved as much for their personalities as for their game, but Fox seems well on his way to becoming a bonafide star (although it doesn’t hurt he has elite speed and athleticism, something Knight never had to the same degree!).

• Alex90
      8:05 am November 2, 2018 Permalink

Knight was an All Star caliber player when he was healthy, at least when he was in the East

• blackmilk23
      10:52 am November 2, 2018 Permalink

Yep that year that Knight was with the Bucks he was averaging like 18 and there were a playoff team before he got hurt.

He was going to be named an all-star because of an injury vacancy but they took Kyle Korver because he was shooting like 50% from three. But Knight was averaging more points.

5. friendsofcoal
    12:06 am November 2, 2018 Permalink

These GM’s are too scared to make their picks with their heads. They’re too afraid of pissing off the fan base but Magic messed up bad on the Ball over Fox decision.

6. henderblue
    8:03 am November 2, 2018 Permalink

31, 15 and 10. Very impressive. And in a win too..

• henderblue
      8:05 am November 2, 2018 Permalink

Taking it to the rack and drawing contact. Just like Cal taught him. And feeding WCS. Nice…

7. JASUN74
    3:16 pm November 2, 2018 Permalink

I’ve gotten NBA league pass for the last four years and believe I’ve turned into a junkie. I love the Kings and the Pelicans and love seeing our guys growing into ALLSTARS. What about big Willie? Lol. He’s been playing awesome this year also.