Boogie gives us a glance at the Kings

(h/t @Boogiecousins)

(h/t @Boogiecousins)

(h/t @Boogiecousins)

Here you have it. A first look at the Kentucky Sacramento Kings. Boogie just posted this picture with the caption “We hear ya….”

This is weird to look at, right?

@Hessler_KSR

Article written by Courtney Hessler

Ashley Judd is my spirit animal. Follow me on twitter at: @Hessler_KSR

12 Comments for Boogie gives us a glance at the Kings

1. dayworks
    2:18 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

It’s a thing of beauty I can barely wait to see happen.

2. WCS4Prez
    2:43 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

WCS is now officially the coolest athlete in the NBA.
    Dang, man. That dude is drop-dead gorgeous inside
    and out. GO KINGS!!!

3. @BallBlog_Chad
    2:47 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

Didn’t realize they signed Seth

4. Catman Jack
    4:06 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

I really really hope Rondo makes the most of this. He could be the key….or the unraveling. Maybe this “bonding” with UK players gives him a little incentive to curtail his toxic attitude.

• ThatToxicAttitude
      5:35 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

already has one NBA championship, 4 all-star appearances, has been an all-defensive player twice and has 2 seasons as the assists leader. If that’s toxic sign me up. The whole prickly player stuff is a cliche in professional level sports. The media and fans blow it way out of proportion. If he were my starting point guard as a coach I might consider checking my own ego at the door if I’m asking him to do the same. This is a guy who almost averaged a triple-double in the 2009 playoffs and is 4th all-time in assists in Boston and 3rd overall in steals. Did I mention that’s in BOSTON?!

• Hmmm
      7:59 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

Yeah, Kobe and Shaq didn’t struggle and see any consequences with toxic attitudes because they were professionals…

5. Lea
    4:44 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

That is a handsome looking team. They are freaking awesome!!!!!

6. Matt Jones
    5:06 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

I would let them all put it in my bottom.

7. maybejustalittlebittoxic
    6:05 pm August 29, 2015 Permalink

Not trying to troll, but quitting on a team (dallas) and effectively getting kicked of the team by a former championship coach, is a little bit toxic. There’s a reason he’s in Sacramento and not on a contender. Again, not trolling, just injecting a bit of reality.

8. Lisa
    12:30 am August 30, 2015 Permalink

Wow. I’m with Matt on this one.
    Not weird to look at – HOT.

• newspaper ink
      6:22 pm August 30, 2015 Permalink

If you like your guys looking like they rolled around on a newspaper.

9. somerset bill
    10:27 am August 31, 2015 Permalink

kinda squint, kinda turn your head sideways and kinda back up a foot, that kinda looks like miller, ulis and poythress with them.