Two nights ago we saw Tyler Ulis get ejected for intervening in an altercation that involved teammate Devin Booker, and Andrew Harrison was there separating people to keep the peace. At various times, all three players had to be restrained. Last night, another former Wildcat exchanged some heated words on the floor. Nerlens Noel got into it with Serge Ibaka after Ibaka threw a nasty forearm shiver into Noel, which sent him to the floor.
Nerlens Noel, Philadelphia 76ers (112-111 win over Maigc)
Here’s the clip of Nerlens and Ibaka getting into it.
Things between Serge Ibaka and Nerlens Noel got a little heated ðŸ‘€ðŸ‘€ðŸ‘€ pic.twitter.com/SZVuNo3087
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) February 10, 2017
The play resulted in double-technicals on Ibaka and Nerlens. Noel didn’t think he deserved a technical foul, but held back in his post-game interview to avoid the fine from the NBA.
— Ball Highlights (@bb_Highlights) February 10, 2017
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Charlotte Hornets (107-95 loss to Rockets)
Love the second-chance effort here from Kidd-Gilchrist.
— Def Pen Hoops (@DefPenHoops) February 8, 2017
Nice little pass from MKG to Cody Zeller for the dunk.
— Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) February 10, 2017
Trey Lyles, Utah Jazz (112-105 loss to Mavericks)
James Young, Boston Celtics (120-111 win over Trail Blazers)
DeAndre Liggins, Cleveland Cavaliers (118-109 loss to Thunder)
And here’s a look at tonight’s NBA action:
- Miami Heat at Brooklyn Nets, 7:30pm ET
- Denver Nuggets at New York Knicks, 7:30pm ET
- San Antonio Spurs at Detroit Pistons, 7:30pm ET
- Los Angeles Lakers at Milwaukee Bucks, 8pm ET
- Golden State Warriors at Memphis Grizzlies, 8pm ET
- New Orleans Pelicans at Minnesota Timberwolves, 8pm ET
- Indiana Pacers at Washington Wizards, 8pm ET on ESPN
- Atlanta Hawks at Sacramento Kings, 10:30pm ET
- Chicago Bulls at Phoenix Suns, 10:30pm ET on ESPN