Anthony Davis over the last six years

Last night during the Pelicans/Warriors game on TNT, the telecast showed an amazing graphic of the growth of Anthony Davis over the last six years. We all know about his sudden growth spurt in high school but it’s pretty crazy to see how much his body has changed even since then.

SB Nation took it a step further:

Davis had a low key 30 and 15 last night in the loss.

Article written by Drew Franklin

9 Comments for Anthony Davis over the last six years

1. ukufan
    11:31 am December 5, 2014 Permalink

I remember when a post like this would have 30 comments by now…gone are the good ole days I guess.

• BigBlueBoom
      12:00 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

and 15 of those comments would be Louisville trolls saying stupid crap like Cal paid him to come here. I’m glad most of the trolls are gone.

• BiggestCatsFanInOhio
      12:06 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

I’m with Boom, I like getting rid of the mass comments. I agree with you that it would be nice to get more participation going with the comments, but this just shows you how many of them were just trolls

• ukcamel
      2:56 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

It took me awhile to just go through the trouble of signing up for an account. I think that things will pick up heading into March when everyone will have an opinion to share.

2. Bluebloodtoo
    11:37 am December 5, 2014 Permalink

Really excited for him with all his success. I was noticing on the radio the other day that the commenters are starting to say things like “Anthony Davis and the Pelicans are taking on….” You know you are really good when the announcers start saying things like that. If AD puts on much more weight, he’s gonna look like the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice.

• BiggestCatsFanInOhio
      12:08 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

Yeah, “AD and the Pelicans” is the new “Kobe and the Lakers”

3. ukufan
    4:00 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

I’m absolutely glad most the trolls are gone, but I miss all the funny comments and additional news and updates from the true Wildcat Fans out there. I hope you’re right ukcamel!

4. 25OR624
    5:19 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

In that short timeframe, AD went from Steven Quincy Urkel semi-lookalike (generally known as Steve Urkel or just simply Urkel) – via KENTUCKY – and on to the NBA like a Boss.

5. catdaddyd
    5:40 pm December 5, 2014 Permalink

Let’s hope AD can get out of New Orleans, without him they are the Sixers. Watched last night and it was dreadful, especially when he was on the bench.