Anthony Davis in Louisville Tickets On Sale Tomorrow

anthony davis

pic by Getty Images

The NBA Playoffs are just beginning on Saturday and I am actually excited. There are a number of solid matchups and this year we will see more UK guys in the playoffs than in recent years, including the first appearances by guys like John Wall, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and Patrick Patterson. But next year, Anthony Davis and Darius Miller are headed to Louisville for a preseason game that you probably would like to see. The Pelicans are playing the Heat in the Yum Center and the chance to see Davis, Miller and Lebron is certainly worth your time. Tickets actually GO ON SALE TOMORROW as part of a pre-sale code that is for basketball fans in the area. You can buy tickets tomorrow at the link below, using the code “NBAYUM” from 10 am to 10 pm. The seating chart is below the link and the best tickets are available now. So go ahead and get them and go see Lebron, Anthony and the boys and bring some blue to the Yum Center:

PELICANS vs HEAT TICKETS TOMORROW

BlTw8QdIAAAznt5

Article written by Matt Jones

14 Comments for Anthony Davis in Louisville Tickets On Sale Tomorrow

1. Al/in/Indy
    8:05 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

You can bet the farm, there won’t be any uvel fans there…….unless their grads are working the concession stands.

2. Al/in/Indy
    8:08 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Oh and remember to talk slowly, and you can probably use a few cuss words, for that’s what they react to. Like I want a MoFo beer!

3. Jones Returns
    8:40 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Definitely interested in going, but what’s the likelihood that Lebron and Davis will play more than 1 quarter each ?

• Well
      8:51 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Well don’t get too excited no guarantees about Lebron being a member of the heat next year anyways.

• Blue Hair
      9:01 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Davis and Miller will play if they are on the roster. Pure PR for the NBA if they don’t. Lebron who knows where he is playing next year.

• Rixter
      9:49 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

one quarter is a generous estimate. Look for Lebron to be nursing ‘ a sore knee’, and Davis resting a ‘tweaked quad’. But your tickets were still $75 each.

4. Love College B'Ball
    9:14 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

NBA kinda sux……just saying. Finals worth watching

5. Ben
    9:29 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Just a heads-up: If you go to this, plan on getting there at least two hours early. The homeland security checks to get into NBA pre-season games are awful. Completely ruined the NBA game at Rupp. I’m guessing this will be no different.

6. Kelkat
    9:39 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Not sure I want to go to an NBA preseson game again. The last time I went I got my tickets for a Bulls preseason game cause I wanted to see Michael Jordan play. I bought my tickets before the season ended. Jordan won his 3rd championship…then he retired. I thought…well, at least I will get to see Pippen and some of the the others starters. Pippen didn’t even play much and the only significant guy I got to see much of was Tony Kukoc.

It wasn’t the experience I had hoped for…

• Scott
      10:03 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Kelkat — Same for me! Did you go to the Pyramid in Memphis? I had bought tickets for me and my son – what a long trip for not much. However, when Jordan came back — we did get to see him in Chicago! That was awesome —

7. Rixter
    9:57 pm April 17, 2014 Permalink

Does Three-Stacks know this game is happening? I can’t believe he approved it……

8. CatSinceBirth
    5:55 am April 18, 2014 Permalink

It’s sure nice to see AD isn’t covered in tattoo’s from fingertip to armpit. Nothing against tattoo’s as I too have one, but to look like an ink bottle is pathetic. Kind of tells you that this young man is has his feet well planted. HIs demeanor reminds me so much of Tim Duncan, and that isn’t bad at all.

9. FYI
    9:12 am April 18, 2014 Permalink

Just an FYI fellow cat fans…UK has a home FBall game on the same day. I am sure there will be someone out there who already has fball tickets and wont check the schedule before buying.

10. FYI 2
    12:19 pm April 18, 2014 Permalink

You can order presale tickets today with the code of INSIDER I got mine this morning.