America is outraged over the idea of Coach K taking Plumlee

george howard

Article written by Drew Franklin

22 Comments for America is outraged over the idea of Coach K taking Plumlee

1. Tom
    10:22 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

George Washington has me cracking up!

2. Blake
    10:22 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

This is total typical tyranny from coach K the Tyrant!!! Yeah I just allit1erated!

• Shelton
      11:07 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

If only you had included tick tock. You would have been able to utilize onomatopoeia as you alliterated.

3. Ben
    10:23 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

I love Demarcus, but this kind of stupid shit is going to keep happening until he gets himself under control in the regular season. He could average 50 points, 20 rebounds a game in Sacramento, where no one notices him because everything about the Kings sucks, and still wouldn’t get picked for Team USA because of his reputation.

It’s a damn shame, but there’s only two things that can fix it: Demarcus permanently changing his attitude on the court or Coach K pulling his head out of his ass. Now which of those two things is more likely to happen?

4. Pitinosblackbook
    10:25 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

If Plumlee makes the team i guess it,s a good thing team USA wont have to play Lehigh.

5. Durrrrrrr
    10:27 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Hope KSR blows this up. Can’t let this happen. Davis should speak up.

6. bigcatstanding
    10:28 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

the worst injustice, is allowing (Rat Face) / coach K, to continue to stay as the head coach. everyone acting as if he does a great job, babysitting millionaires, that are absolutely dominated, even if they brought the restroom attendant to coach them.

UK FAVORED TO BRING HOME #9 N 2015 BABY!!
    The rest of college basketball, playing for 2nd.
    GO CAT$ !!!#$$$
    IT’S $ BABY!!

7. USA for Cousins
    10:29 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

If Coach K picks Plummee he should be brought on charges of TREASON!!!!,

8. Durrrrrrr
    10:31 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Hell Cal needs to speak up for his son. Damn those bastards!

9. Not Kentucky Joe
    10:32 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Let them arm wrestle for it! I bet even Ryan could take Plumlee

10. Wayne
    10:39 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Need help moving Drew?

11. Mc
    10:43 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

I tried playing devil’s advocate on this one. Maybe K doesn’t want Cousins for “character issues”? Then I ask, why invite him to the camp. Then I thought, maybe K will is looking for a particular skill set, maybe shot blocking? Maybe K wants a role player that doesn’t need the ball? Then I thought, well there are 100 players that are better options than Plumlee, why not invite one of the 100 players.

So either way, whether it’s the first K, second, K, or the third K it doesn’t make sense.

So clearly, Cousins stole some of his cheese.

12. bob
    10:46 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Hey good for Demarcus. WHO WOULD WANT TO PLAY FOR THAT PINCH MOUTHED RAT FACED JERKOFF? Any time we lose a recruit to DUKE, I’m glad. If they will play for K, I don’t want them in Lexington. WHY WOULD YOU PLAY FOR THAT WHINING PIECE OF CHIT?

13. SoCal Will
    10:47 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

Now “K” can tell Zimmermann if you want to represent our country you need to come to Duke.

14. Buckets
    10:48 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

From my understanding, it’s because DeMarcus needs the ball in his hands to be effective and there are already too many ball-dominant scorers on the team.

Plumlee doesn’t need the ball to be effective, mostly because he sucks and isn’t effective in any scenario. Yeah this makes ZERO sense.

Anthony Davis and DeMarcus as your starting front court? YES, PLEASE!

• Mc
      10:59 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

There are better players than Plumlee that could have filled that role. So yeah, that doesn’t make sense.

15. bluegrassstu
    11:58 pm July 31, 2014 Permalink

I am an American, I live here in America, I am not upset by Plumlee making the team. How does the writer of this article feel he has the right to speak for me? America is outraged? Freaking stupid article if you ask me.

• Buckets
      1:57 am August 1, 2014 Permalink

I bet you’re a big hit at parties what with your great sense of humor and all.

• John Shortest
      3:22 am August 1, 2014 Permalink

You may be an American ” technically”. But by golly you sure are not a Great American.
      In a game of 21, Boogie beats Plumlee by 18.

• bluemanchew
      7:59 am August 1, 2014 Permalink

I think your linebeard needs a trimming. Because it seems to be irritating you.

16. Bdmnky81
    8:47 am August 1, 2014 Permalink

This is Complete and utter horse crap. How is Plumlee even in camp? I do know why this is happening though. K has had to watch Cal hang out with some of the best players in the game all week at his own camp. The best k can do is kyrie and this tall white kwami brown wannabe. Just a blatant attempt by k to have Duke represented on team usa. Anybody with a brain can see what’s up so of course the NCAA won’t even sniff it.

17. jr
    3:07 pm August 1, 2014 Permalink

Mason should speak up and admit that he should not be chosen ahead of Cousins and take himself off the team.