Aaron Harrison is officially on the Hornets’ Summer League roster

After Aaron Harrison went undrafted, reports leaked out that he would get a shot with the Charlotte Hornets. Today, the Hornets released their Summer League roster and Aaron is officially on it. John Calipari tweeted his congratulations to Aaron with this prediction: “Aaron will do well. He’s a fighter and my guess is he will be on an opening-day roster.”

You got this, Aaron.

22 Comments for Aaron Harrison is officially on the Hornets’ Summer League roster

1. BUCats
    12:02 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Plays with Frank the Tank too.

2. J-Dub421
    12:20 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Charlotte is in need of outside shooters. Aaron could fill that role for them.

• Aaron Harrison
      12:52 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Bruh, I shot 31% from three last year.

• J-Dub421
      1:12 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Aaron hits game winners. Now go crawl back under your bridge troll.

• Aaron Harrison
      3:09 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

“Oh hell fire boys! He hit a couple game winners let’s pay him millions”

That’s probably why you’re not an NBA GM and spend your days drooling on KSR.

• J-Dub421
      4:25 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

You’re the loser trolling an opposing fan base. Enjoy living in your mom’s basement for the rest of your life.

• CatsFanFrankfort
      4:29 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

I don’t understand how NBA GM’s can overlook the shooting percentage of guys like RJ Hunter, who shot about the same rate from 3 as Aaron, yet he was taken in the first round. They all said, ‘Oh, we know he can shoot way better.’ But not so with Aaron, who I think is a much better athlete. That was all very confusing to me.

• J-Dub421
      5:20 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Terry Rozier only shot 30% from the three last season, and he was taken 16th. He’s also very undersized for an NBA 2-guard. Explain that to me. It was a stupid pick, and he’ll be out of the NBA and playing in Europe or Asia in 2-3 years, if not sooner. Anthony Bennett was a #1 pick, and so was Kwame Brown. Let’s not pretend that NBA GM’s don’t do stupid crap all the time.

• Faker
      6:39 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

I knew it! Guys, he’s not the real Aaron Harrison! It’s an imposter! Don’t fall for it!

3. Erin
    12:20 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

This makes me so happy!

4. TDigital
    12:23 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

I hope to make the “Dream roster” as well…some would say I’m a sleeper…

5. Daddy Harrison
    12:31 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

From top 10 pick out of high school to having to get picked up on a summer league roster. Thanks Cal.

• David8577
      12:43 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

You’re pathetic.

• Oh I forget
      12:46 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Forgot to mention Booker becoming a lottery pick after 1 year, and WCS becoming a top 10 pick. Thanks Cal.

• Rick Pitino
      1:03 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

If only he had come to Louisville, he would still have 2 more years of college before not being drafted. Could’ve went straight to Europe to playing for me!

• Rick Pitino
      1:05 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

*after playing for me! Sorry about that, my jealousy for all things UK made me type too fast!

• Nice try
      8:50 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

If that’s true, it’s only Aaron’s fault. Cal has sent many guards to the NBA who weren’t top 10 recruits, so he can develop them, it is only Aaron’s fault if he isn’t drafted that high. WCS was a top 40 recruit and if you watched his highlights he was a really crappy player in HS, but he went 6th.

6. tim carson
    12:53 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

How did KSR miss this article???? Fans depend on you guys so were not just imagining that the Cats always get screwed and Duke always gets the easy road to final four(how many #1 draft picks did Duke go up against on its road to final four???) http://www.washington post sports /duke did get all the calls. I don’t know how to add links but it will get you there.

The Cats got screwed so bad in Wisc. game even the announcers were mentioning it. These types of articles some how help people get over the death of that team.

• J-Dub421
      1:47 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Tell me something I don’t already know. Duke always gets all the calls. Go look at a box score from literally any Duke game and I bet they’ll have shot twice as many free throws as their opponents.

7. tim carson
    1:09 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

If that washington post artical made you mad read this from Grantland Triangle

Oh god ,you blue devil: How Duke did away with the Badgers. This one will really piss you off.

8. Good luck Double AA-ron!

9. Biglaw Dawgin'
    3:49 pm July 1, 2015 Permalink

Reporter:

“Aaron, what are your thoughts on your new teammate, Frank Kaminsky? Do you share the same sentiments as your brother?”

Aaron: mumbles something under his breath but, this time it’s inaudible on the mic.