The one and only Big Mick is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of two quarter-pound patties* of never-fresh, frozen,
mostly beef raised close to the processing plant. Only McDowell’s
has the frosted beef and processed cheese to give you a major reason for
the afternoon trip to the secret bathroom only you and Debra know about on the 9th floor that is under construction.
You can be a part of McDowell’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day.
If you are interested in sponsoring KSR’s Top 10 Tweets, please contact us at Via Email
Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Luke D
– Luke D (@lmdxn) May 16, 2017
This would be fantastic.
#9 Travis Freeman
– Travis Freeman (@tfreeman63) May 16, 2017
Anything with Matt is epic though.
#8 Tim N
– Tim N (@narbstang) May 16, 2017
He’s going to need several Harry’s Razors.
#7 Darrell Hughes
Almost wrecked listening to the @KySportsRadio podcast & hour 1 at 25:25 mark Matt’s voice changes. Made me laugh so hard.
– Darrell Hughes (@DarrellMHughes) May 16, 2017
Should we require listeners to fill out a waiver now?
#6 Awkward Fuzzball
– Awkward Fuzzball (@awkwardfuzzball) May 16, 2017
#5 Steven Keen
– Steven Keen (@TheSBK13) May 16, 2017
Next they’re going to be everyone’s Super Bowl.
#4 Adam Webb
– Adam Webb (@RadioAdamWebb) May 16, 2017
Believe it or not, we do not control the weather.
#3 Tony Ray
@KySportsRadio Someone would want to earn those pants?
– Tony Ray (@TDKYRay) May 16, 2017
I certainly wouldn’t.
@KySportsRadio They’re going to put Brad on the popcorn boxes next. Let’s just hope they don’t confuse him with Ryan.
– Zach. (@MrZachWright) May 16, 2017
How could they?
#1 Brandon Gracheck
– Brandon Grachek (@TheGrachek) May 17, 2017
Haters gonna hate.