Your terrible UofL hairstyle of the morning

Screen Shot 2013-12-28 at 9.34.19 AM

Special thanks to a KSR reader for bringing this horrible hairstyle to our attention. It really sets off that star neck tattoo.

#BeatLouisville.

26 Comments for Your terrible UofL hairstyle of the morning

1. Larry
    10:43 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Obviously one of the young UL fans Matt was talking about yesterday.

• Rae
      12:39 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

His hair is already thinning.

2. Johnny
    10:46 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Am I the only one that thinks hash tags jumped the shark some time ago?

3. just sayin
    10:53 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

ugh. dont do this to me. do you realize how hungover I am?

4. St Ronnie was a moron
    10:57 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

He probably has a beak as a tramp stamp.

5. Hartline
    11:03 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Good God. I’ve seen some bad tattoos and hairdos from both UK and U of L fans but that is the most vomit inducing thing that has ever been put on the site. Not only is it incredibly ugly but it also looks like it was drawn by a 4 year old with a tremor. I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry. I am in my twenties and this makes me feel sorry for my own generation.

Anyway, Go Cats.

6. Steve
    11:17 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Hey, I guess you do what you gotta do when you have Mange

7. bob
    11:23 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Almost as good as Cauley Stein neck tat…..

8. bob
    11:24 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Sets off Cauley Stein gold punk hair

9. LeeHoFook
    11:31 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

everyone seems to be avoiding mentioning the big zit just below that L. maybe a good bath is in order as well ?

10. Brad
    11:49 am December 28, 2013 Permalink

Wont lie, I am a UofL fan and graduated from there a few years ago. However, this has to be the most idiotic thing I have ever seen. The generation younger than I seriously has some problems, and I fear for our country as we go forward. I blame the rap songs that everyone listens to.

11. Billy Clyde
    12:05 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

The line beard really ties it all together.

12. CatFanForLife
    12:12 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Ditto LeeHoFook. Wasn’t sure if that was a pimple or cyst that has popped. Nasty no matter how you slice it.

13. Hendo Blue
    12:17 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

I’m hearing you Brad. I’m hearing you. Even though we’re on opposite sides when the ball gets tossed up, I too, blame it on the rap songs.

14. Go Big Blue
    12:39 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Wonder how long this dude has been drawing unemployment? Who would hire him?

• Keepin It Real
      1:23 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Anf some nerve of you to categorize someone. NAW you probably waiting on your check right now.

15. art vandalay
    1:10 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

I would wager the content of my 401k that he wears WR gloves to all games so he can hold his hands together and make that stupid bird.

That’s honestly the dumbest thing that these wannabe gangsters do. And there are plenty of truly dumb things to choose from.

Also, I’m 100% certain this jackwagon takes shirtless, duck faced, selfies in his bathroom to post to his twitter account.

16. Louisville fan for life
    1:17 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

This hair cut is badass
    #kentuckysucks

17. Keepin It Real
    1:21 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Now Art i’m sure that its you who takes shirtless, duckface, pictures to post to twitter… Get up off this man you all just mad because you can’t show your creative side like he does…

18. Lmao
    1:29 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

It doesn’t jus suck cause it’s louisville. This person always has horrible hair cuts.

• Keepin It Real
      1:40 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Lets see what yours look like!!! Don’t worry we’ll wait… I bet you got that justin beiber swoop going huh??? LMAO

19. etown
    2:14 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

I have played basketball against him in “church” league. real punk, but pretty good shot

20. Judy
    3:52 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

Oh my, how ugly. Hope you didn’t pay for that, but he’s a Louisville fan so he probably did. Nothing creative about that.

21. Nickie
    4:33 pm December 28, 2013 Permalink

How exactly is this appropriate and or necessary? Was it absolutely necessary to publicly humiliate someone based on their freedom of expression? What a shallow and insecure little girl you are. I may not be a Louisville fan by any means but that’s really not what this is about. You encouraged a handful of Kentuckys “finest” to publicly bash an innocent over a temporary hairstyle. Bravo. So before you take it upon yourself to slander someone ask yourself “is it necessary?” I hope you strike some sense of self worth soon sweetheart.

22. seriously....
    12:13 am December 29, 2013 Permalink

You all are really making fun of this man’s hair. He shows his pride for his team just kike the rest of us die hard fans do. He just showed his pride for his team way more then half the people bashing him.
    I personally know this man. Draws unemployment??? No he works harder then half the people I know and probably brings home more in a week then half of you. And for his age he as held his job longer then 90% of men his age. Then ya want to bash on his hygiene… how many of you have all your teeth? He’s clean with a perfect smile. Takes damn good care of him self.

My parents raised me to stand up for what I believed in and take pride in what I love. Not to judge others because of how they appear also not to be ashamed of who I am. This man knows what he is and who he is and there is no shame on his part.

Alex your mama raised one hell of a man. Its a shame these people couldn’t have had a mother like her. Maybe they wouldn’t hate on someone who has it going on in their life.

23. You mad bro?
    8:23 pm December 30, 2013 Permalink

This man is unique and creative, where the UK fan at pulling anything like this off? This is a true fan, not someone on the bandwagon. Exactly why I would surround myself with Louisville fans, rather than UK, Louisville is real and passionate. (hence the color Red my loves)