Yahtzee!! Bryant Koback has committed to Kentucky

scout.com

scout.com

scout.com

According to Patrick Loney of scout.com, Bryant Koback of the class of 2017, has verbally committed to Kentucky. Koback is a three-star running back out of Holland, Ohio. The 5-11, 191 lb. can run a 40 yard dash in 4.30, which is a lot faster than me or anyone I know. This now moves Kentucky past Florida State for the #6 recruiting class in 2017.

Check out his highlights:

Article written by Haley Simpson

I'm from Bullitt County but I'm not a 6'9 power forward with a solid outside shot. Follow me on Twitter: @haleysimpKSR

10 Comments for Yahtzee!! Bryant Koback has committed to Kentucky

1. Welcome to the BBN Bryant!!!

2. Long Dong Silver
    5:54 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

I’ll hold my enthusiasm until he signs. In over a year.

• cats paw
      8:25 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

ill hold my enthusiasm until we have a coach capable of producing a winning season.

• UK Big Board Update
      8:41 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

He ain’t not gone be no good anyways.

3. Kernel Sanders
    8:27 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

Tommy Mainord called. He wants his Yahtzee back. Please, please give it to him.

4. Rsn2GoBlu
    9:39 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

I would say less than 25% chance he is still committed to us by this time next year. I don’t get too excited when out of state juniors commit in football.

5. Dave93
    10:32 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

Oh wow! A 3-star running back who’s more likely to decommit during the 2016 football season. Yahtzee for everyone!

• UK Big Board Update
      10:38 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

You seem excited.

6. bige
    11:40 am January 18, 2016 Permalink

Welcome to BBN Bryant!

We are a fickle bunch that loves football but think in terms of basketball. We think a coaching change and a couple decent recruiting classes changes a downtrodden program that has never really had national success (well at least since the time you and your parents have been alive) equals a program change.

Our coach may not be proven either but he needs a little more time and we will be in a bowl game sooner than later. He finally realized that flashy offenses with fast tempos don’t work in this league unless you have an absolute athletic advantage(1)….and even then its a tossup depending on the opponent. (1) See Alabama vs Oklahoma results

You have made a great choice as you will play very early in your career as long as you put in the time.

7. satcheluk
    12:37 pm January 18, 2016 Permalink

Kid has skillz! He is very fast (watch as he beats defenders with an angle) and he breaks a lot of tackles. Reminds me a bit of Derrick Locke, but with thicker legs and breaks tackles better.