Who is hosting KSR?!?! (Tuesday Show Thread)

Nick Mingione was scheduled to host today’s show but had to cancel due to a family emergency. Who will host in his place? We have two guest hosts lined up, but you won’t find out who they are until their voices fill the Kentucky Sports Radio airwaves.

Join in on the fun by calling (502) 571-1080.

Listen to Kentucky Sports Radio

30 Comments for Who is hosting KSR?!?! (Tuesday Show Thread)

1. katfan33
    10:09 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Ryan hosting today’s show… Great. This is going to be terrible. 😕

2. Realme
    10:12 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Yay, Oscar! (and the rest of them)

3. PillsburyThrowboy
    10:28 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

The Bama fan that poisoned the Auburn trees has a daughter named Ally Bama

4. Realme
    10:49 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Thanks, Tyler! Good riddance to dumb comments.

5. runningunnin.454
    10:50 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Lol, what happened to that Bozo that was bashing Oscar?
    I really wanted him to see a proctologist about possible brain damage.

• Realme
      11:02 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Must be frustrating to be anonymously insulting someone online, and POOF, his very words disappear.

6. Realme
    11:01 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Hopefully dude’s “issue/mistake” was of the pot smoking type and not the girlfriend punching type. I’m sure Stoops wouldn’t add him if he didn’t deserve another chance.

• runningunnin.454
      11:05 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

There were rumors that he punched the coach, but the USC coach said, “that’s not true, I would be dead”.

• Realme
      11:08 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Kudos to the coach for wanting to make sure the kid’s whole life wasn’t derailed.

7. runningunnin.454
    11:02 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

This past weekend, I found the ’98 UK-Duke regional final on the net. It occurred to me that I had never actually watched this game…I recall being at work and listening to the radio.
    It reminded me why I disliked Billy Packer so much…little whiney Dukee.
    At one point we got 5-6 offensive rebounds, and he was yelling “Nobody can get the ball, nobody can get the ball”. Well yeah, somebody got the ball, and somebody else (K) blew a 17 point lead with under 10 minutes left in the game.

8. Ahhh, I’m missing Oscar! I’ll have to try to catch the podcast later. Busy on the phone this morning with student complaints, etc.

9. Random thought from chris gettelfinger is not walking through that door:

When rasslin’ wouldn’t admit it was fake, ESPN etc. did not cover it. Now they admit it’s fake, and ESPN etc. covers it. Hmmm…

10. Realme
    11:16 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

I wish Matt would leave out the guest hosts that set out to intentionally rile listeners up. I don’t care if they bring ratings with them, it’s a cheap and rude tactic.

• runningunnin.454
      11:20 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

The really funny thing about those guys, one was for Wisconsin that hasn’t won a title since WWII, and the other was a fan of a school that should have it’s accreditation lifted.

11. Realme
    11:23 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

I can’t wait until my weekends are revolving around games again. I love that. 6 more non-UK weekends to go.

12. runningunnin.454
    11:41 am July 18, 2017 Permalink

Wonder if Oscar remembers the LSU game that ended in a 6-6 tie, and Bear Bryant thought we lost 7-6.
    In the post game interview, Cawood mentioned the tie knowing Bryant considered ties “kissing your sister”.
    Bryant left the interview and called the LSU coach and asked him the score of the game, The LSU coach said, “Are you drunk already”.