When’s the next Yahtzee?

oxzyl

After an exciting week of Yahtzees, today feels super slow, doesn’t it? Have no fear, we’re hearing more good news is on the way…after the weekend. 2017 four-star running back Mohamed Ibrahim was scheduled to visit Kentucky today, but, according to Patrick Loney, pushed his visit back to Monday. He’s expected to commit to UK on that visit, which will keep the momentum flowing heading into camp.

The 5’9″ 178 lbs. Ibrahim is considered the 18th best running back in the 2017 class and the 9th best player in the state of Maryland, Tommy Mainord’s territory. Ibrahim’s teammate, four-star athlete Joshua Paschal, could join him on the visit, which would make the staff very happy. The 6’4″ 255 lbs. Paschal is the brother of former Cat TraVaughn Paschal, and is considered the 27th best athlete in the 2017 class. If you read the tweet leaves, he’s very high on the Cats as well.

Package Yahtzee? Bring it on.

Here are some of Ibrahim’s highlights:

13 Comments for When’s the next Yahtzee?

1. freethrow
    6:13 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Do you think a picture of a guy appearing to have cocaine on his lips is good for a college fan site? I have no problem with it but it probably isn’t conducive to maintaining good relations with UK, don’t you think?

• Jeffrey
      6:24 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

1: thats Dave Chappelle
      2: It’s a comedy sketch from his old show
      3: stop taking thinks so seriously when it comes to memes.

• bmt22033
      6:31 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

@1 – that’s Tyrone Biggums! 🙂

• Rick James
      6:57 am August 1, 2015 Permalink

I’m Rick James, bitch! Now show me ‘dem tits.

2. Mazir Fakir
    6:28 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Can someone please tell Stoops to stop with the Yahtzee. Most of us are out of middle school

• ButHisRecruitsAreBarely...
      8:17 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

…outta middle school. And he’s recruiting them, not you. Beyond that lighten up Francis. Or is that movie too juvenile for your taste?

• Tampa satchel
      6:58 am August 1, 2015 Permalink

Love the Yahtzee!

3. Jonesing4azee
    6:51 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

I’ve been outta Junior High for 45 years and I still have a “Jones” for another YAHTZEE!

4. fatbrat
    7:17 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

Ibrahim looks like he could play right now. Two more seasons in HS and baring injury this kid is going to be something special.

5. ColoradoCat
    9:14 pm July 31, 2015 Permalink

WTF is going on here?? How is this happening? If Stoops & Co. keep recruiting like this and if he’s as good a coach as I hope/think he is, we’re gonna have a REALLY good football team in a few years. Like, good enough to make me imagine previously unimaginable things for the team. I have NEVER been this excited about UK football. This is great!

6. iNashville
    12:20 am August 1, 2015 Permalink

I’m loving the direction of our program and the recruiting improvements so much. I’ve always been one of those major basketball fans / mid-level football fans….but this is bringing me way back into the fold.

7. liggins1fan
    10:26 am August 1, 2015 Permalink

Does anyone know what their twitter accounts are because I see a bunch with the same names as these two?

8. webb55
    4:14 am August 2, 2015 Permalink

Why does someone always complain about what the folks at KSR post on this blog? And WTF is this yahtzee shit? Why does the headlines always read yahtzee with every single commitment? And besides only 4 months till ball season so enough talk about trashy ass football…I say we need more post about the only sport that truly matters in this state….BASKETBALL!! All the top football players in the u.s could join uk giving us a national championship and this would/will remain a basketball school! I understand that 3 or 4 of our diehard football fans hate hearing that but hey its the truth. Kinda like a bama fan geting mad about being referred to as a football school, just doesnt make since….the football program should be happy with what they have and quit aspiring to be something they never will be. All that money recently poured into football should have been used for new basketball arena instead of letting them upgrade the antique facility we have!! GO CATS get #9