We’re kicking up the heat with 5 layers of spice on our new JalapeÃ±o Fresco Spicy Chicken sandwich. It’s our classic spicy chicken breast topped with fresh, diced jalapeÃ±os, ghost pepper sauce, Colby pepper jack cheese all on a red jalapeno bun. It’s too hot to last, so try one today!
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top Ten Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtopten. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:â€‹
#10 Kyle R
– Kyle R (@Riggsy77) May 19, 2015
The only thing Swanigan is getting served this season is a fresh plate of defeat.
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) May 19, 2015
Kids these days.
– Martha (@Linebeardkilla) May 19, 2015
The only missing ingredient is Louisville (perhaps because it doesn’t exist).
#7 Ryan Fleming
– Ryan Fleming (@ryandfleming03) May 19, 2015
He was getting tired of SuperSmash.
#6 Sarah McGregor
– Sarah McGregor (@crzygameofpoker) May 19, 2015
– LJ (@Notfamous129) May 19, 2015
If there’s one thing we’ve learned, it’s Brian Williams is the “highest” law.
#4 Chris Bailey
I see Coach Cal is trending in the middle of May. Haters play right into his hands! Keep it up, you guys are really good for business. #BBN
– Chris Bailey (@Kentuckyweather) May 19, 2015
I guess meteorologists really do know it all.
– Savanna (@SavannaCarr0526) May 19, 2015
“Did we just become best friends!?”
#2 Vincent Elliott
– Vincent Elliott (@ReallyFastHero) May 20, 2015
If we’re talking heart, Karlito is worth all of the draft picks.
#1 John Calipari
Even though Anthony and Tyreke are in NOLA, I have no interest in the Pelicans or any other job. I have a great job and I’m happy at UK.
– John Calipari (@UKCoachCalipari) May 19, 2015