Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) February 20, 2017
He has a way with words.
#9 Billy Birk
– Billy Birk (@BirkBilly) February 20, 2017
School spirit and throwing shade at the enemy, I like it.
#8 Madison Rexroat
– Madison Rexroat (@MadisonRexroat) February 19, 2017
I like this one.
#7 Damon Atherton
– Damon Atherton (@ThePhotoDemon) February 19, 2017
It’s a generational thing.
me: this game is gonna be a blowout
– andrew (@dej_sick) February 19, 2017
My thoughts exactly.
#5 Pierce Larkin
– Pierce Larkin (@tornadolarkin) February 19, 2017
#4 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) February 21, 2017
#3 Johnathan Howard
– Jonathan Howard (@Jondean25) February 20, 2017
I’m already praying.
#2 Monticello Sinkhole
– Monticello Sinkhole (@Monticellosink1) February 19, 2017
#1 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) February 19, 2017
This is the truth.