The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Mohamed Ali 40-0
They mad pic.twitter.com/RmiyyqFale
– Mohamed Ali 40-0 (@MohamedAmri9) November 27, 2016
At least they were cordial about it. But yeah, they real mad.
#9 NAINA B.
– NAINA B. (@NainaB722) November 26, 2016
Because strippers belittle your education.
#8 Emma Wicke
“Kentucky only has a 4% chance of winning” pic.twitter.com/P9yMGq4O6j
– Emma Wicke (@emma_wicke) November 26, 2016
You told us there was a chance and we ran with it.
– reesetrue (@reesetrue) November 26, 2016
Just wait ’til basketball… oh wait… never mind…
University of taking that L
– tawn (@metroSilent) November 26, 2016
University of Loserville.
#5 David Tade
– David Tade (@DavidTade1) November 26, 2016
Captain Sun Tan’s tan is all he has going for him right now.
#4 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) November 26, 2016
I’m a big fan of this.
#3 Jaryd H. Crum
– Jaryd H. Crum (@jarydcrum5) November 26, 2016
It’s amazing what happens to UofL when they don’t take the other teams play book.
#2 David Goff
– David Goff (@dgoffbrbnmafia) November 26, 2016
I don’t blame them, I’m still lit about Saturday.
#1 Corey R. Goff
– Corey R. Goff (@TheNotoriousCRG) November 27, 2016
He’s since fumbled his phone, textbooks, laptop and dignity.