The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 John Newton
– John Newton (@jnewton56) October 16, 2016
At least he’s an expert at something.
#9 Jon Hendricks
– Jon Hendricks (@BigBlueJon) October 16, 2016
What? The new video board? How nice is that.
#8 john coffey
– john coffey (@kentuckykrayzee) October 16, 2016
Oh. That’s why. Yeah, I hate him too.
#7 Dave Scott
– Dave Scott (@Finna_Go_HAM) October 15, 2016
Hey! I like his hat!
#6 Jacob Throneberry
– JacÃ¸b ThrÃ¸neberry (@Tberry57) October 15, 2016
But that’s none of our business.
#5 Kevin Crance
– Kevin Crance (@kcrance) October 15, 2016
Why do you gotta call Shannon out like that?
#4 Andrew Lageman
– Andrew Lageman (@lagematica) October 15, 2016
Could you not find someone better?
#3 Corey Burkhead
@KySportsRadio I really need you to tweet out “BREAKING: UL stripped of 2013 title”
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) October 16, 2016
But then it wouldn’t be original.
#2 Samantha Essid
@KySportsRadio can you medicate Ryan every day and just let him talk? That was hilarious! ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜‚
– Samantha Essid (@Samiam007) October 17, 2016
Medicated Ryan is 100x better than drunk Ryan.
You vs the guy she told you not to worry about pic.twitter.com/u7AdgexHM8
– npete (@noahpeterson11) October 15, 2016
Why did we have to do Big Bertha like that.