The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) November 29, 2016
I don’t know what this even is but I can’t unsee it
#9 Bweet Da Dee
– Bweet Da Deeâ„¢ (@TDigital) November 29, 2016
That just sounds unpleasant.
#8 Andy Wade
– Andy Wade (@AndyWade77) November 29, 2016
I’m surprised he’s recovered enough to go out in public.
#7 Brad Hutchins
– Brad Hutchins (@hutchinsmb) November 29, 2016
That’s one record to go for.
#6 John Newton
– John Newton (@jnewton56) November 29, 2016
They mad. They real mad.
#5 Eric J Redmon #BBN
– Eric J Redmon #BBN (@eredmon19) November 30, 2016
It’s a family thing.
#4 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) November 29, 2016
He needs to start answering calls with, “Matt Jones, KSR, what’s your favorite color?”
– Bobcat017 (@BEnglish017) November 30, 2016
Can someone say, bandwagon?
#2 Nathan Todd
– Nathan Todd (@npt12001) November 29, 2016
Especially after this weekend.
– BlueBourbonKY (@BlueBourbonKY) November 29, 2016
Look at da flick of the wrist…