The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Alishia Corbin
– Alishia Corbin (@corbin_alishia) October 19, 2016
How we actually make this a thing?
#9 Matt Harman
@DrewFranklinKSR to be fair, he’s really good at being fast.
– Matt Harman (@MattDHarman) October 19, 2016
That’s about the only thing he’s good at.
– jermo (@lostpiloter) October 19, 2016
Now we’re really behind the problem.
#7 Dustin Lueker
– Dustin Lueker (@lueker) October 19, 2016
Then what has been going on the last 20 minutes.
#6 Mark Bryant
– Mark Bryant (@MarkBryant49) October 19, 2016
Move along now drivers.
#5 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) October 19, 2016
I think you could bet a whole lot more than that.
#4 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) October 19, 2016
It takes away from the giant hole so…
#3 Dewayne Lawson
– Dewayne Lawson (@dlawson78) October 19, 2016
I don’t understand why he hasn’t already.
#2 Matt Seabold
– Matt Seabold (@MattSeabold) October 19, 2016
I’m going to have nightmares for a week now.
#1 Corey Burkhead
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) October 19, 2016
It’s going to be a long day tomorrow.