Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
#10 Bradley McKee
– Bradley McKee (@Bradley_Cn2) January 13, 2016
#9 Doron Lamb
If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.
– Doron Lamb (@DLamb20) January 13, 2016
Some things just never leave you, most importantly the love of teamwork.
#8 David W. Schmidt
– David W. Schmidt (@Poppschmidty) January 13, 2016
Rupp and the entire BBN will thank you, David.
#7 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) January 13, 2016
So basically me my entire high school basketball career. I feel you.
#6 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) January 13, 2016
I can’t lie, this is one of the best memes I’ve seen out of this photobomb.
#5 Mohamed Ali 37-3
When Duke fans say they are better then UK, but have lost to UK and just lost to Clemson pic.twitter.com/4uFdH5XM6b
– Mohamed Ali 37-3 (@MohamedAmri9) January 14, 2016
Let’s be honest, they’re Duke fans so when do they ever say anything that’s accurate?
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) January 14, 2016
Officially the most accurate comparison of the century.
#3 Bo Blythe
– Bo Blythe (@Clevlndsteamer) January 14, 2016
If it involves watching an excess amount of football everyday and eating day-old pizza, count me in. (Oh wait, that sounds a little more like Drew Franklin…still count me in!)
#2 Garrett Cline
– Garrett Cline (@garrettcline) January 14, 2016
Does this mean Steve Jobs was a UK fan? Interesting coincidence…
#1 Lincoln Duff
– Lincoln Duffâ›³ (@lincolnduff) January 13, 2016
This is the most amazing thing I have seen all week.