Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Devin Bruner
– Devin Bruner (@bruner99) January 22, 2017
Hey, I made a similar face!
#9 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) January 22, 2017
Derek. Definitely Derek.
#8 David Croley
– David Croley (@dcroley300) January 22, 2017
Why is Bullitt County with Mountain Dew? I don’t understand and I lived there for 18 years.
#7 Michael Williams
– Michael Williams (@MikeFridays) January 23, 2017
The whole world would be a better place. Or at least the southeast region of the United States.
#6 Jordan Croft
– Jordan Croft (@jordanHcroft) January 23, 2017
That’s one way to get KSR on the SEC Network.
#5 Jeff Pile
– Jeff Pile (@Jeff_Pile) January 23, 2017
That would explain SO much.
#4 Lee McFarland
– Lee McFarland (@LMcFarland68) January 22, 2017
Who needs their pinky anyway?
– gene (@cakegirl21973) January 23, 2017
The proof is in the pudding.
#2 Rob G
– Rob G (@ChicagoRG) January 23, 2017
They’ve formed a task force just to do monitor Matt.
#1 Nick Beasmore
– Nick Beasmore (@nickobeazo) January 22, 2017
My roommates make similar faces when there is only one cookie left.