Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Adam Hensley
– Adam Hensley (@adamh0) January 1, 2017
Wait, you didn’t know they were best friends?
The KSR alert just made me scream and run to lock myself in a room because I thought a creep broke into my house. Thanks @KySportsRadio
– rachel. (@raehooker) December 31, 2016
Ryan tends to have that effect on people.
#8 Matthew Roth
– Matthew Roth (@Rothasaurus) December 31, 2016
Just had to get that last one in.
#7 Alec Kennedy
Rain drop. Drop Top. All Georgia Tech does is Chop Block. #ksrtop10
– Alec Kennedy (@Aleckennedy) December 31, 2016
This is an accurate statement.
#6 John Yahnig
– John Yahnig (@thejohnyahnig) December 31, 2016
The poor guy was having a rough day.
– Jessica (@12jessica22) December 31, 2016
I’m so sad I missed the commentators… not.
#4 Chad Shivley
– Chad Shively (@ChadShively) January 1, 2017
At least the people who get line 5’ed actually know what they’re supposed to do.
#3 Arthur J. Davis II
– Arthur J. Davis II (@ArthurJDavis) January 1, 2017
I wish I could say I was surprised.
#2 Shawn Fasolo
– Shawn Fasolo (@Fozz23uk) January 1, 2017
I knew there was something different about the ball drop this year…
#1 Lynda Clark
@KySportsRadio Let’s not think about what we don’t have (a bowl win) but be grateful for what we do have: a brand spankin’ new KSR app. Thx!
– Lynda Clark (@lynclark) December 31, 2016
Let’s keep it positive, y’all.