Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
– Vince (@vinceuk1) December 12, 2016
We know how Lamar really feels.
#9 Bill Wynum
– Bill Wynum (@BillWynum) December 12, 2016
We keep telling y’all it’s real!!
#8 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) December 12, 2016
I would pay money to see this happen.
#7 Andrew Pendleton
– Andrew Pendleton (@papapendy) December 13, 2016
Y’all need to leave Shannon alone, he’s just one person.
#6 Brent Wainscott
It’s 9:04, December 10th, 2016 and Lamar Jackson has won the Heisman. He still fumbled as well.
– Brent Wainscott (@BrentWainscott5) December 11, 2016
That will forever be his legacy.
#5 Tyler Cantrell
– Tyler Cantrell (@tqc90) December 11, 2016
Yes, yes he did.
#4 Barstool Sports
The face of “Rolling down the windows and hoping she doesn’t smell it” pic.twitter.com/IxxltyiAGp
– Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) December 10, 2016
Wait, Devin farts? Don’t let the girls know.
#3 Lou Holtz
– Lou Holtz (@FakeLouHoltzKSR) December 10, 2016
Things I don’t think anyone needs to witness ever again.
Find someone who looks at you the same way Jordan Jones looks at Kash Daniel pic.twitter.com/VJbRHfe0Ds
– Morgan (@morgnmalone_) December 10, 2016
Maybe I want my own Kash Daniel. Ever thought of that?
When UofL fans realize they had a heisman quarterback and still couldn’t beat Kentucky pic.twitter.com/HpJbLwcgiw
– T.O. (@TylerOldham5) December 11, 2016