The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Tyler Bacon
Did we rent these officials from IKEA?
– Tyler Bacon (@T_Bacon44) December 3, 2016
I don’t even think IKEA has that crappy enough quality.
#9 Kevin Clark
– Kevin Clark (@jkev77) December 5, 2016
If they say so…
– TheSkinny81 (@theSkinny81) December 4, 2016
We can’t all play in wannabe conferences.
#7 Steve Atwell
@KySportsRadio The Kentucky effect.
– Steve Atwell (@sdatwellky) December 4, 2016
Something good came out of an effect related to us!
#6 Bweet Da Dee
– Bweet Da Deeâ„¢ (@TDigital) December 5, 2016
Anything is better than Lexi.
#5 Dave Phelps #BBN
– Dave Phelps #BBN (@DaveDavep78) December 5, 2016
Now on things I can’t unsee.
#4 John Newton
– John Newton (@jnewton56) December 3, 2016
I think the couch works just fine.
#3 Ron the Pharmacist
It has been inserted x2 pic.twitter.com/oMwrz4SPBU
– Ron the Pharmist (@rxryanm) December 3, 2016
#2 john coffey
– john coffey (@kentuckykrayzee) December 3, 2016
See what happens!?!
#1 PJ Hollinger
– PJ Holliger (@uknutz328) December 4, 2016