The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Scott Darst
– Scott Darst (@MountaineerCat) November 22, 2016
That one is my favorite. I watch it all year round.
#9 Bread Uminger
– Bread Uminger (@UmdogMilionaire) November 20, 2016
And yet, they had it ripped right out from underneath them.
#8 Terry Jordan
What other fan base has a team get bowl eligible and immediately switches gears to hoops with a 5 Star commit. BBN, I love you â¤ï¸ #ksrtop10
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) November 20, 2016
What a time to be alive.
#7 Scott Slayton
– Scott Stayton (@XStreamKahuna) November 20, 2016
Dad of the year right here.
#6 Bryan in Houston
– Bryan in Houston (@bmwuk) November 21, 2016
I mean, he could’ve put him in at halftime if he wanted to, but don’t tell Ellen that.
#5 Erin Waggoner
– Erin Waggoner (@erinwaggoner) November 21, 2016
You’re welcome, I guess?
#4 Warren Mills
– Warren Mills (@WarrenDigger) November 20, 2016
Please make this stick.
#3 Mack Reno
– Mack Reno (@wildcatmack) November 21, 2016
A taste of his own medicine.
#2 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) November 21, 2016
And just like that, they had all their dreams ripped right up from under them.
– ElroyCFurrbusch (@ElroyCFurrbusch) November 21, 2016
I am NEVER fighting over a turd.