The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 drunken walrus
– drunken walrus (@drunkenwalrus) November 15, 2016
Those things would go up my entire leg.
#9 Not Safe for Work…
@KySportsRadio Pitino talks to players all the time when teaching about great former players.
However he can only talk about UK players.
– Not Safe for Work… (@mattcole72) November 14, 2016
That was the only time he had great ones.
#8 Jason Burnett
– Jason Burnett (@UK__JB) November 13, 2016
What a time to be alive
#7 John Yahnig
– John Yahnig (@thejohnyahnig) November 12, 2016
This is true.
#6 Nick Bowman
– Nick Bowman (@3_goggles) November 12, 2016
Yeah, well, me too.
#5 Stephen Huntsman
@KentuckyMBB Technically, there can only be one “first time”.
– Stephen Huntsman (@ThirdandVermont) November 12, 2016
Come on, @KentuckyMBB
#4 David Rogers
– David Rogers (@drog2442) November 14, 2016
Get that crap out of here.
#3 David Poe
– David Poe (@dpoesteel) November 14, 2016
I love snapchat.
– Seth (@thesethuation) November 13, 2016
We can only go up from here.
– Corey (@navycorpsman08) November 14, 2016
Halloween was like three weeks ago, fam. But props.