The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Michael Huang
– Michael Huang (@DrMikeUK) November 7, 2016
The poor kid may never recover
#9 Mr. Ryan
My wife just asked me if they can “run rule it?”ðŸ˜‚#Asbury
– Mr. Ryan (@jcpsmrryan) November 7, 2016
It would’ve been over after the first half if so.
#8 Dawn Johnston
– Dawn Johnston (@elizabethdawn) November 7, 2016
#7 Steve McCann
@KySportsRadio Make Rupp Great Again
– Steve McCann (@StevMcCann) November 7, 2016
#6 Tanner Coleman
all of a sudden, “Cats By 90” is a realistic expectation ðŸ¤”
– Tanner Coleman (@TColes_1) November 7, 2016
I never thought the day would come.
#5 Marty Montgomery
– Marty Montgomery (@MartyEM91) November 7, 2016
Well she definitely wasn’t on the Asbury bench.
#4 Erich Hartman
– Erich Hartman (@34erich) November 7, 2016
#3 Terry Jordan
– Terry Jordon (@tnjordon) November 7, 2016
I wouldn’t know either. I can’t jump over 5’5.
#2 Brandon Camic
– Brandon Camic (@brandondc87) November 7, 2016
Get off my TV, Draco.
#1 Nick Carroll
– Nick Carroll (@CickNarroll) November 7, 2016
Now that’s what you wear on television.