The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Brandon Grachek
– Brandon Grachek (@TheGrachek) October 31, 2016
I don’t think you’ll get as far as you think.
#9 John Newton
– John Newton (@jnewton56) October 31, 2016
It’s a conspiracy.
#8 Coach Maxey
@KySportsRadio Make The SEC East Kentucky’s Again!!
– Coach Maxeyâ˜ï¸ (@Jmaxey25) October 30, 2016
Can we get hats with that on it?
#7 Chris Crabtree
– Chris Crabtree (@LCC_WXSpotter) October 29, 2016
Who would’ve thunk it?
#6 Jamie Stogsdill
– Jamie Stogsdill (@jamiestogs13) October 29, 2016
Except the chest tat. That’s all Brad.
#5 Guy Jones III
– Guy Jones III (@J_Perry86) October 29, 2016
It’s my favorite surprise.
– Cougarama (@cougarpride08) October 29, 2016
They need the Harrison Twin’s contacts.
#3 Coach Salyers
– Coach Salyers (@CoachSalyersLC) October 31, 2016
You people are crazy.
#2 Chet Lemond
– Chet Lemond (@ChetLemond) October 31, 2016
I like the DirecTv Stoops better.
#1 Adam Hensley
– Adam Hensley (@adamh0) October 31, 2016
Yeah, I wouldn’t want to be us either.