The one and only Wendy’sïƒ¢ Baconatorïƒ¢ is a meaty masterpiece in its
own right. Composed of six strips of thick cut, applewood-smoked bacon; cooked in an oven. Two quarter-pound patties* of fresh, never-frozen, North American beef raised close it never sees a freezer. Only Wendy’s has the fresh beef and thick bacon to give you a hamburger worthy of the name Baconator.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– Caleb (@DrSayre) October 24, 2016
Hey, when you win a national championship you can be Twitter illiterate.
#9 Joey H.
– Joey H (@JoeyHerm) October 23, 2016
He’s cooler than any basketball player right now, and that’s saying something.
#8 The Caleb Sanders
– The Caleb Sanders (@big_smooth77) October 23, 2016
Well. At least we have that going for us.
– Billy (@OneSideDone) October 23, 2016
That shoe needs to be put on display in the Joe Craft Practice Facility.
#6 Travis Earlywine
– Travis Earlywine (@TravisEarlywine) October 23, 2016
Now that’s just too far
#5 Michael B. Vanover
– Michael B. Vanover (@theblakevanover) October 23, 2016
I feel like this relates to several aspects of my life.
#4 Kenny Fuller
@DrewFranklinKSR hmm…according to the shirt, I thought facts were optional lol
– Kenny Fuller (@nohairkenny) October 23, 2016
Well. I mean. They are.
#3 Michael Cain
@KySportsRadio when is a good time to sub Coach Cal in at QB?
– Michael Cain (@mvcwildcatfan) October 23, 2016
#2 Andrew Cassady
You vs the guy she told you not to worry about pic.twitter.com/RMbh7ZvVVX
– Andrew Cassady (@AndCassady) October 23, 2016
#1 David Tade
– David Tade (@DavidTade1) October 22, 2016
Knowing Cal, probably both.