Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– adam (@AdamJennings1) December 28, 2015
Me the entire game.
#9 Shawn Napier
– Shawn Napier (@shawnnapier2) December 28, 2015
If only I had an Andrew Harrison jersey, this would be exactly how I walked around Louisville today.
#8 Devin Booker
– Devin Booker (@DevinBook) December 26, 2015
Devin Booker knows.
– xyzealous (@xyzealous) December 28, 2015
Bless you, Steve Harvey, for giving us the chance to do this.
#6 Lil Joe B. Hall
– Lil Joe B. Hall (@LilJoeBHall) December 26, 2015
Karl should really consider buying the L’s down KSR shirt. I wore mine yesterday.
#5 Karl-Anthony Towns
– Karl-Anthony Towns (@KarlTowns) December 26, 2015
He mad, he real mad.
#4 Luke Smith
Louisville fans blaming Rupp and refs for loosing but we beat y’all in Yum Center and neutral courts too?
– Luke Smith (@smith_luke7) December 26, 2015
They just can’t escape us.
#3 Not Jerry Tipton
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) December 28, 2015
DirecTv should really use Pitino instead of Rob Lowe.
#2 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) December 27, 2015
Well, he really needs to learn better communication skills.
#1 Seiver Tandy
– Seiver Tandy (@Fine_and_Tandy) December 26, 2015
The only right thing Rick has done in the last 10 years is make this kid Twitter famous.