Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets of the Weekend

bbq

Only Wendy’s ®makes a deal feel like a meal. Introducing the new Four for Four! Four bucks for the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with Applewood smoked bacon, crispy nuggets, small natural cut sea salt fries, and drink. Get more for four, now at Wendy’s®.

You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:

#10 holly

Miss Kitty definitely had the right idea.

#9 Sarah Beth

peyton__99289.1420849696.550.550

#8  FakeBarneyKSR

The country of England thank you for your service Matt.

#7 Donna Klein Meek

My OCD and clean freak-ness just exploded looking at the first picture.

#6 mattjonesgov

This might cause the city of Louisville to riot.

#5 sophie robic

One day people might tweet about your hair too, Sophie.

#4 Shari Dan VanHoose

I’d say we are going to see this costume a lot in Lexington on Saturday.

#3 Chris Linville

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 7.02.09 PM

Instagram: wchrisl

This is too perfect.

#2 Tommy Lee Jr

Considering what Rick says doesn’t make sense, this might actually be true.

#1 Chet Lemond

No comment needed.

@kbernhardKSR

Article written by Kindsey Bernhard

Lover of dogs, sports and beer. @kindseybernhard

8 Comments for Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets of the Weekend

1. UK Fan From Florida
    10:54 pm October 26, 2015 Permalink

I am going to share two stats with you below:

Coach #1:
    Record (regular season): 13-23
    Bowl appearances: 1
    terminated at the end of year 3

Coach #2:
    Record:11-20
    Bowl appearances: 0
    Salary: 27th highest paid coach in the nation

Wait for the drum roll…. Coach #1 was Joker Phillips… Coach #2 is our own Mark Stoops. If Stoops goes 2 and 3 in the next 5 games (which is hopeful thinking) he will match Joker Phillips record in Kentucky.

So we got to ask ourselves what is our fascination with this guy. It definitely is not player development as indicated with Barker and Elam. It is not his stellar record. It is not his in game coaching, clock management, or in game adjustments (0-20 when down at halftime). Oh yeah I forgot he can get better recruits…. so let me see with so called better recruits he can’t even match Joker’s record.

I hate to say what I think it is…. As a proud Kentuckian, a UK grad and a fan for life… maybe just maybe our fan base, AD and university have a double standard for Black coaches vs White coaches… whether it is Tubby or Joker.

Before you hurl your accusations at me, let me clarify a few things… I am white, I am actually a conservative and mostly vote Republican… so this is not race baiting… but rather a reality check for our AD, UK president, and Board of Trustees… This guy has to go…. FIRE STOOPS NOW!!!

• Wow
      12:21 am October 27, 2015 Permalink

Mr. UK Fan From Florida, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• CatsBy80
      9:20 am October 27, 2015 Permalink

Please stay in Florida and please find a new team to cheer for.

• Bourbon Breath
      9:20 am October 27, 2015 Permalink

Dear Numb Nuts fan from Florida: Coach #1 inherited a team that had been to 4 straight bowl games before the Joke took over. Stoops inherited a steaming pile of $hit from the Joke that came off a 2-10 season. You are a moron. The end.

2. Biggity
    2:12 am October 27, 2015 Permalink

Joker inherited a solid program, Stoops inherited a $h!t pile. Therefore, cannot compare equally.

• Dude
      5:09 am October 27, 2015 Permalink

Don’t waste your time trying to explain logic to fools.

3. UK Fan From Florida
    4:51 pm October 27, 2015 Permalink

So… How to address the response above. Let us see… not one valid counter point, personal attacks, and the lone argument repeated over and over again is that Stoops inherited a program in disarray.

So let me clarify somethings to you toothless, inbred, trailer park trash…. alas stats and data and FACTS are useless on you guys, but foolish me, I’ll try again.

Stoops has been here for almost 3 years. His first year recruits are currently in their 3rd year. Let us give you idiots dimwits the benefit of the doubt and let us believe that Joker inherited a better program. Well how does that justify the Stoops current football team.

– Stoops had the same record his first year 2-10 as Joker had in his last year… so even if the caliber of players were poor because of Joker’s lack of recruiting then Stoops coaching skills did nothing to improve the record with more experienced players and some of his own highly touted recruits.
    – Stoops started his second season 5-1 with wins over cupcake programs and went 0-6 the rest of the way. He could not will his team, make adjustments for one additional win.
    – This is his 3rd year and lets see…. His team can not manage a 2 minute offense to get within a field goal range in the Auburn game… The commentators were laughing at the 8 men on the field for the punt return team… Stupid Auburn could’ve ran it for a touchdown if they wanted to. He has no special team coordinator while he is the 27th highest paid coach in America. He MSU game plan was a joke. When the commentators say that MSU was playing “against air”… that shows the lack of our defensive presence.
    – You idiots think if some one is critical of the team that means that they do not love the team or the program… I think its the exact opposite… when you love something you expect more from it.
    – My biggest complaint is honestly not the record… It is the lack of player development… look at Elam and Barker and tell me if they look and play like players half way thorough their 2nd year. Honestly looks at his clock management, his icing his own kicker, his play calling and in game adjustments and tell me if you really believe he is a decent coach. His grade so far is D and the only reason it is not an F is because his recruiting has been decent… but none of those recruits are being developed adequately.
    – Lastly, if you are going to respond… please come with facts, data, accurate assessments… not with idiotic personal attacks you numb nuts,

• I'll Say It Again
      9:13 pm October 27, 2015 Permalink

You, sir, are a dumbass.