Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Jortney Briscoe
– Jortney Briscoe (@Wildcatty11) December 18, 2015
Blue always gets in. Also, I really like your name.
#9 Ben Young
– Ben Young (@benjaminyoung76) December 18, 2015
We’re everyone’s super bowl until they step on the court.
– KentuckyDude (@JHNNsports) December 18, 2015
I don’t think there will ever be a time when they don’t.
#7 Samantha Kleckner
– Samantha Kleckner (@SamieGreyK) December 18, 2015
It truly is a magical day.
@KySportsRadio so you are saying they “dropped” him
– SlimTim (@washue1971) December 18, 2015
Not gonna lie, I texted my dad the same thing after I saw this.
#5 Clay Bollinger
– Clay Bollinger (@ClayBollinger) December 18, 2015
If only our offensive line looked this intimidating.
#4 John Spalding
– John Spalding (@seasonneverends) December 18, 2015
Instead of trash talk, maybe Briscoe can do this.
#3 Jesse Morris
I tried listening to “the Louisville version of @KySportsRadio” and now I can’t get my ears to stop bleeding
– Jesse ã€½ï¸orris (@JmoJesse_10) December 18, 2015
At least he had somewhat of an audience today.
#2 Michael Rains
– Michael Rains (@RuppArenaMike) December 18, 2015
I KNOW HIM!
#1 Rod Davidson
– Rod Davidson (@HotRodDavidson) December 18, 2015
I imagine Leigh Ann Tuohy would also wear this to one as well.