Cheese finally has its day with Wendy’s® newGouda Bacon Cheeseburger.Our hot and juicy beef topped with sizzling apple-wood smoked bacon, aged Gouda and a deliciousSwiss-Gruyere Fondueall on a lightly toasted brioche bun.Come to Wendy’s and try one today!
At participating Wendy’s for a limited time.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Beth Young
– Beth Young (@flirtn4fun) December 11, 2015
They’ve all just accepted it. Kentucky will always be better than Duke.
#9 Whitney Ellis
– Whitney Ellis (@EllisEllis9) December 11, 2015
The universe most certainly did not deserve that.
#8 Matthew Mahone
– Matthew Mahone (@mmahone75) December 11, 2015
And it wasn’t terrible. How surprising.
#7 Mr. Dean
Your crowd sounds pro. Are u sure @ShannonTheDude isn’t hitting the applause drop? Clappin
g starts & stops in unison @KySportsRadio
– Mr. Dean (@dnomko) December 11, 2015
Shhhhhh, don’t give away Matt’s secret.
#6 Justin M. Vicroy
– Justin M. Vicroy (@JustinMVicroy) December 11, 2015
Making fun of Louisville is great. Making fun of Donald Trump is great. But at the same time is just fantastic.
#5 Eloy Vargas
– Eloy Vargas (@EVargas30) December 11, 2015
Who is @EVargas30?
#4 Jacob Mueller
– Jacob Mueller (@J_Mueller23) December 11, 2015
“He’s gonna catch em all cause he is Danny Phantom”
#3 Corey Burkhead
– Corey Burkhead (@CoreyBurkhead) December 11, 2015
The best way to spread BBN cheer is forcing KSR on everyone.
#2 R McSwagger
– R McSwagger (@IrishBluBourbon) December 11, 2015
Well, Mr. McSwagger, basic math tells me that since the UK/UL game is the day after Christmas, it is indeed a longer wait.
#1 Jim Weber
– Jim Weber (@JimMWeber) December 11, 2015
For those of you who wanted to know why I played soccer. Also, Trey told me to do this.