Only Wendy’s ®makes a deal feel like a meal. Introducing the new Four for Four! Four bucks for the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with Applewood smoked bacon, crispy nuggets, small natural cut sea salt fries, and drink. Get more for four, now at Wendy’s®.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Kyle McAllister
– Kyle McAllister (@KYtrillbilly) November 13, 2015
Tis the season to be winning!
#9 Angie McDonald
– Angie McDonald (@klbzmom) November 13, 2015
My parents would be so proud of me.
#8 De’Aaron Fox
– De’Aaron Fox (@Swipathefox5) November 12, 2015
I’m considering this an early birthday present to me from Cal.
#7 Blake Bone
– Blake Bone (@_KingOVO) November 13, 2015
Same, Blake. Same.
#6 Kentucky Josh
– Kentucky Josh (@joshnwhithayes) November 13, 2015
The most poetic photograph I could imagine. This will never get old.
#5 Kevin Faris
I really cannot wait to see the first Alex Poythress block from behind on a transition layup. One of my favorite plays. #BBN
– Kevin Faris (@KevinWFaris) November 13, 2015
That’s my favorite play too, it’s a Coach Cal original!
#4 Chris Anderson
– Chris Anderson (@FIFA_fanatic) November 13, 2015
#3 Jackson Brown
– Jackson Brown (@jbuk14) November 14, 2015
Sorry folks, but it’s true.
#2 Not Jerry Tipton
UofL’s last intrasquad scrimmage. Looks like the Cards are ready for a big year. pic.twitter.com/w33zlIXEDK
– Not Jerry Tipton (@NotJerryTipton) November 13, 2015
I wish I could take my old intramural team up against these guys. They’d be begging for mercy.
#1 Not Safe For Work…
– Not Safe for Work… (@mattcole72) November 14, 2015
I’m a sucker for Oprah, everyone gets a technical!