Only Wendy’s ®makes a deal feel like a meal. Introducing the new Four for Four! Four bucks for the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with Applewood smoked bacon, crispy nuggets, small natural cut sea salt fries, and drink. Get more for four, now at Wendy’s®.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Twillie Stein
– Twillie Stein (@TwillieStein) October 29, 2015
In case you weren’t already aware, now you are. Wear black or consider yourself shunned.
– TheCatsPause247 (@TheCatsPause247) October 28, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON AND ANDREW WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!!
#8 Riccardo Rocha
Patrick Towles, Best hair in college football. #BBN
– Riccardo Rocha (@Bihnfoolish) October 28, 2015
I will never not agree with this.
#7 Jonathan Howard
– Jonathan Howard (@Jondean25) October 28, 2015
It’s UK against the world, buddy. We believe in you and that’s all that counts.
#6 Todd Probus
– Todd Probus (@tprobus) October 28, 2015
This is my favorite hashtag ever, not to mention I’m praying the Tweet is accurate.
someone is literally chanting C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS at this tori kelly show in louisville ðŸ˜‚ #BBN
– emily (@emilycease) October 29, 2015
A. Why am I not there? B. That is amazing. C….A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!
#4 Charles Pratt
– Charles Pratt (@charlespratt25) October 28, 2015
Ohhh Riiiick, come out come out wherever you aaaaaare.
#3 T. J. Lewis
– T.J. Lewis (@tjlewis03) October 28, 2015
Would you expect anything less than basketball talk on the cusp of November? I think not.
#2 Jackie Watson
– Jackie Watson (@JcWatson810) October 28, 2015
There should be a book dedicated to these, honestly.
#1 Rawle Alkins
“Friends come and go but banners hang forever “ðŸ™‡ðŸ¿
– Rawle Alkins (@Iam_RawleAlkins) October 28, 2015
Your’e speaking our language, Rawle.