Only Wendy’s ®makes a deal feel like a meal. Introducing the new Four for Four! Four bucks for the Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with Applewood smoked bacon, crispy nuggets, small natural cut sea salt fries, and drink. Get more for four, now at Wendy’s®.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
– CoachCal.com (@CoachCalDotCom) October 23, 2015
Fun fact: This was the only thing I learned in class today.
#9 Matt Jones
Great pic pic.twitter.com/FP9WXvfiFy
– Matt Jones (@KySportsRadio) October 23, 2015
If this whole coaching thing falls through at least Pitino could be the Cookie Monster.
#8 Mike Persinger
Charlotte Hornets make cuts, releasing Damien Wilkins and keeping former Kentucky guard Aaron Harrison.
– Mike Persinger (@mikepersinger) October 23, 2015
Better late than never?
#7 Shams Charania
Kentucky freshman Skal Labissiere — projected top draft pick — has received NCAA eligibility to play 2015-16 season, sources tell Yahoo.
– Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) October 23, 2015
#6 Jeff Greer
Pitino has done two press conferences, two radio interviews, a speech, a blog post & several other comments, but ACC media day gets whacked?
– Jeff Greer (@jeffgreer_cj) October 23, 2015
I think Pitino needs to revaluate his definition of cowardly.
#5 Jackie Watson
This just got awkward.
#4 Hagan Fee
– Hagan Fee (@HaganAFee) October 23, 2015
Or whoever bankrolled the whole thing.
#3 College Basketball
– College Basketball (@CBBNewsCenter) October 23, 2015
The only dance moves I know.
#2 Brent Goodman
Hope there’s some good warm up music when Louisville comes in town. If “I’m in love with a stripper” doesn’t play I’ll be sad #KSRTop10
– Brent Goodman (@bgoodman5) October 23, 2015
Drew Franklin has the perfect video for that.
#1 Jeremy Carothers
– Jeremy Carothers (@CarothersJeremy) October 23, 2015
I’d expect nothing less.