Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Brian Shannon
– Brian Shannon (@_Blackhawk) March 15, 2017
Poor Tom, didn’t even get a chance.
#9 michael day
– michael day (@michaelday04) March 15, 2017
But only in March? I thought we bled blue 24/7?
#8 Rob Bergeron
– Rob Bergeron (@RobertBergeron) March 15, 2017
S/O to this dude.
#7 Chris Crabtree
– Chris Crabtree (@LCC_WXSpotter) March 15, 2017
“How to ruin a basketball program, one step at a time”
#6 Joe Seiter
– Joe Seiter (@JoeFromCincy) March 15, 2017
Yeah, they need to take it down a bit.
#5 John Robic’s Hair
– John Robic’s Hair (@JohnRobicsHair) March 15, 2017
He knows exactly what he did too.
#4 Raymond Webb
– Raymond Webb (@Catsfan96) March 15, 2017
That’s one way of doing it.
@KySportsRadio does his dad want a billion dollar shoe deal?
– Krentz (@krency) March 15, 2017
This world does not need another one of those dads.
#2 LOVE BLUE
– LOVE BLUE (@jarquishad) March 15, 2017
I don’t think we want to know what he does in his alone time.
#1 Patrick Butcher
– Patrick Butcher (@plbutcher99) March 15, 2017
To each their own.