Wendy’s new Spicy Sriracha Chicken Sandwich features our iconic Spicy Chicken, topped with a one of kind Sriracha Jack Cheese, thick-cut Applewood Smoked Bacon, creamy Sriracha aioli, spring mix, and red onion, all served on a toasted Sriracha-infused bakery-style bun.
You can be a part of Wendy’s KSR Top 10 Tweets by using hashtags like #KSR #BBN or #KSRtop10. You can also nominate tweets by mentioning them with the hashtag. If we like what we see, it could be posted the next day. Now. On to the tweets:
#10 Bryan Geralds
– Bryan Geralds (@BryanGeralds) March 10, 2017
Wise words by a wise man.
– Katman (@TimTthomas1977) March 10, 2017
But did you stay that way?
#8 Tommy Morris
– Tommy Morris (@HilljakLinbeard) March 10, 2017
My favorite kind of slams.
– ViewsfromTrevin (@trevinpcox) March 10, 2017
#6 John Yahnig
– John Yahnig (@thejohnyahnig) March 10, 2017
Purposely cut-out: Nick Roush.
#5 The Max Cramer
– The Max Cramer (@MaxxCramer) March 10, 2017
He’s more directionally challenged than I am.
#4 Jonah Sparks
– Jonah Sparks (@JonahSparks_72) March 10, 2017
This is the real story of the day.
#3 Drew Franklins Beard
– Drew Franklins Beard (@drewfbeard) March 10, 2017
#2 Trey Minton
– Trey Minton (@tr3yuk) March 10, 2017
They can stay there.
#1 Steve Rose
– Steve Rose (@RosesAreRojo) March 10, 2017
He’d be a great handy man. Wouldn’t even need a ladder.